New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

This is what I call great news!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
I like this change <3
Finally, i support any idea that makes the forums a better place, by reading it often got me depressed, and even turns me away from the game.

Call my sympathetic but when i read those hateful comments pages long, i always wondered how you, the devs feels like reading that, after years of hard work on this game, and here we go, as i thought you've got enough of this.

I totally understand it.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I fully support this change! The forums are a great place to share ideas- and everyone is entitled to their opinion...but they are also responsible for what they say and how they say it.

It's sad that some people abuse the anonymity of the internet to say things in a way they would never do if they were face to face with another person.
"
Alternalo wrote:

Call my sympathetic but when i read those hateful comments pages long, i always wondered how you, the devs feels like reading that, after years of hard work on this game, and here we go, as i thought you've got enough of this.

I hope people don't consider that a bad quality :\.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
I wonder.... is there a way to implement a feature in a forum that lets you ignore/not have to see any posts by a member that you would ignore? I know that simply dismissing what they posted is an option, but at times it's hard... some things people say just get to you.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Good news everyone!

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
All I can say about this directly is: About god damn time.

This place is laced with people that thrive in the anonymity the internet provides, it's about time they faced some form of accountability.

And for all of you saying it's sad that it came to this or that they can't fight all the trolling, while you're right on some level, this should come as no surprise in the end and should only be encouraged.

People are horrible. A PERSON is good, people are dumb. When the masses have incredible freedom with no way to be faced with the consequences of their words, things get terrible. I've been saying GGG needs to tighten their grip for a while now and I'm damn happy they've done it.
Censorship is never good....
I agree with GGG about the toxicity of our community in some situations.
I hope the team will not use the new rules to control the forums. I'll get very suspicious if i'll see less "fix desync" , "nerf x" and "fix RNG" threads.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Here's hoping that I can start reading threads in general again.

So true
Yum Gibbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info