New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

Ya!!! I Agreed..

Even Don't Post a Spams.

If Anyone post a spam will be ban as permanently.
Your rights end where my feelings begin!
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Little feedback:

I am seeing many posts edited rather than simply deleted. +1 thanks
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
Just wanted to give a big thank you to GGG for toughening up their policy. I rarely even delve into the forums and I always have global chat off because I can't stand all of the unreasonable bickering that people engage in. These toxic community members are fostering a highly unproductive attitude which prevents legitimate discussion from even taking place. I've almost completely checked out of any contact with this community because of these issues, but hopefully this more active policy by GGG well help things a bit.

Thanks for all your hard work, GGG!
"
"
lolozori wrote:
you know what the problem is right? politically correct.

You have/had one or 2 white knights complaining about words/opinions/attitude, and now GGG staff decided those people are right to feel offended and need protections, like if they are 6 year old kids.

Staff erasing whole post just for one word, even used out of context, staff erasing opinions just because it could potentially or maybe hurt someone/something/ggg staffs.

I have been painting my all life and exposed my art in galleries with people calling my works" piece of shit" and I never complain about it because I know this is what append.

But people are so sensible those days they can t act like adults and they take it all personal.

That s a lack of maturity... strange for a game with mature content/ mature visuals.

QFT. This forum policy is totally shit.

There is a difference between mature content and mature people. Gamers tend to be immature (not all of course) and gamers are 90% male. So you got a bunch of kids with hormones flaring up that make dumb as hell comments and jokes without regards to other peoples feelings.

Now people throw around the word retard a lot. Is that still OK to say if you know someone in the chat/forum is mentally handicapped? No it is not.

Get some manners and quit crying about how GGG handles bad behavior.
"
There is a difference between mature content and mature people. Gamers tend to be immature (not all of course) and gamers are 90% male. So you got a bunch of kids with hormones flaring up that make dumb as hell comments and jokes without regards to other peoples feelings.

Now people throw around the word retard a lot. Is that still OK to say if you know someone in the chat/forum is mentally handicapped? No it is not.

It's even more mature to deal with words in an appropriate manner.
You use bad language to attack another person? Deal with your probation.

You use bad language to vent your frustration without attacking somebody? Who the fuck cares. Next time somebody is pressing forward their policy on words like retard or rape, I'll break some necks. There is nothing more bipolar and self-righteous than this shit.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"

It's even more mature to deal with words in an appropriate manner.
You use bad language to attack another person? Deal with your probation.

You use bad language to vent your frustration without attacking somebody? Who the fuck cares. Next time somebody is pressing forward their policy on words like retard or rape, I'll break some necks. There is nothing more bipolar and self-righteous than this shit.

Posts like these make me want that ignore function for the forum real bad.
"
Posts like these make me want that ignore function for the forum real bad.

:-*
I call BS

Last edited by FusionReactor on Jun 12, 2014, 10:21:37 AM
I just want GGG to know that I was here to help you guys. The ideas I had would have made you people a ton of money. I know this. You apparently didn't. I could have tremendously helped you revolutionize your guild system. FOR FREE. I was that pot of gold that was waiting to be picked up and cashed in. The ONLY reason I even invested the time (and money) I did in this game to do what I did was because of this thread and how impressed I was with your apparent willingness to stop asshole players from running things in your game. GGG is supposed to run things, NOT asshole players (not all players are assholes btw). You guys have no idea what you just lost. I'm so extremely disappointed right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info