Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Conneri wrote:
"
Lockenheada wrote:
Why doesnt he take the 8% life node near the templar with 3% buffs on you and 20 str?

The 3% Buff increase also increases the damage RF does to you. It basically drops your resist to fire by 3%. In other words, bonus to buffs is bad.

It's not too bad to take this Node, if you have 90% Fire Resistance. It drops the Liferegen a little bit, but not much.
Hi all, lovely build. A quick question.

If i snap shot with the readbeak and switch to Divinarius in my main hand, will i get the increased aura radius benefit? or lose it since its snapped to my redbeaks?
"
Celestriel wrote:

If i snap shot with the readbeak and switch to Divinarius in my main hand, will i get the increased aura radius benefit? or lose it since its snapped to my redbeaks?

You will get what you have when you snap. So if you do not have increased aura when snapping, you won't get it later.
Thanks! I wont buy a Div then as it seems a waste for the pro vs the con. Perhaps when they fix snapshotting it will be the viable option.
Just started leveling for this build. Is it still worth helping Oak, in Normal, for the +40 max hp? Would an extra skill point be more viable in the grand scheme of things?
"
Grayden wrote:
Just started leveling for this build. Is it still worth helping Oak, in Normal, for the +40 max hp? Would an extra skill point be more viable in the grand scheme of things?

How could you possibly get that idea? Life is everything on this build, and you won't be getting 40 life from taking a skill point.
"
sikker wrote:
"
Grayden wrote:

How could you possibly get that idea? Life is everything on this build, and you won't be getting 40 life from taking a skill point.

Just asking. Also, another dumb question: Is there a reason for taking the two Frenzy nodes down in the Duelist area?
"
Grayden wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
"
Grayden wrote:

Just asking. Also, another dumb question: Is there a reason for taking the two Frenzy nodes down in the Duelist area?

Yes as stated in the build guide, by using the Blood Dance boots, which gives 1% regen per frenzy charge, you can get 3-6% life regen from just 1 item. You need not only to sustain RF, but also to regen life on top of it to make it effective, as you will be taking damage from mobs since you need to be very close to them to do damage.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for clarification.
My Mara was shelved and I decided to try this on a whim. Works pretty good. I'm using Daresso's Defiance for the endurance charges on kill. Work really good for mitigating some of the danger of being so close. It's also a nice chunk of armor with IR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info