Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Yes switching armors does work

And for a question of my own:
Does the degen for ES on armor only apply while ES is up? Or does it continue even after ES is degenned/gone?
I think the degen of ES stays up, so does the extra dmg output caused by having ES
"
Chickenlal wrote:
"
Pavlarian wrote:
"
Tavdef wrote:
hey guyz as we snapshot with dual redbeak what do u think about snapshoting with the Wondertrap unqiue boot ? 100 % ir when on low life ? with the last patch i think it can work with rf no ?

if quantity+rarity gems work with RF on snapshot, I do not see why WT boots should not.

Because quantity/rarity are directly linked to the RF gem and the boots are not.

If Redbeaks work why not WT boot.

So to link it with Zhirek's post, there is a question here.... are there 2 "images" on RF build?

the dmg+iir/iiq "image" applies to snapshot setup,
whereas the regen/degen "image" applies to farm setup?
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Last edited by Pavlarian on Feb 5, 2014, 7:21:08 AM
"
zhirek wrote:
I think the degen of ES stays up, so does the extra dmg output caused by having ES

Thanks. Not trying to cause offense here :), but if someone who knows for sure could also chip in that would be much appreciated :)
"
zhirek wrote:

Having tested it, I have to say it looks very much like you are right.
The damage done and range definitely both snapshot. Energy Shield contributes to the damage at 70% as advertised and is also snapshot.

I tried a few runs with snapshotting the 100% IIR on low life and it seemed to have no effect. That could just be observer error or bad luck, but considering that GGG recently advertised that it was "fixed" my guess is that they didn't want IIR/IIQ able to be snapshot and then changed out for RF.

It appears that snapshotting the low life damage increase is "working as intended" but I doubt they also want us changing into all IIR/IIQ gear then switching out into resistance gear to clear the map.
I also tried some map with snapshotting the 100% IIR on low life and it seemed to work , i have very few iq/ir for now and the basket rapier i kill double piety and they drop a lot of rare for my iq /ir level .

need more test just in case :)
I'm trying to understand how RF is doing 61k dps and I just cannot understand how the damage is calculated.

I didn't read through the entire 50 pages, but can someone post the formula to arrive at the 61k mentioned (or anywhere close depending on your hp on gear)?

Based on what I understand, with 5000 life, increased burning gem, increased burning from the tree, double readbeaks and conc effect, I only get about 17.7k dps.

(5000/2)*(1+.59+.6+2)*(1+.69)= 17,702

What am I missing here? I would really love to try the build out but I'm worried about doing only 15k and not being able to do maps due to all the restrictions on rolls you can't do.
I heard about the increased %1 from purity of fire when you have 33% or more increased area of effect from auras. Is this actually true? I've taken 4 nodes around sovereignty but I don't see an increase from the character tab. What am I missing?
Well you need 25% to get an increase +1 if you already have +4. Try doing some math there and see if you can find where your problem is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info