Season Five, Event 69: 2 Hour Lethal Rogue Party

nvm
Last edited by civ77 on Dec 2, 2013, 11:46:13 PM
"
Lethal
All monsters in leagues with this mod will deal 50% increased damage. An additional 50% of that damage is then added as cold damage, fire damage and lightning damage.

lol... wow this is gonna hurt. don't think I tried these last season.
At least it isn't Lethal Rogue Famine!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
It hurts. it hurts so bad.
Desync in this race is legendary bad
IGN: WalterSobchekk
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
This is too much with desync.
God damn. 1st witch while soloing, stupidly died to slammers in rocky climb. Sigh.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
Steel_Pnthr wrote:
It hurts. it hurts so bad.
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
I get to ledge and then get cursed by an exile then leap slammed then somehow this exile has 8 billion attack speed ground slam. I sit there for a moment looking at the resurrect screen thinking why do these exiles have things someone at this level can't have. Not to mention the righteous fire exile in the zone before that never lost health, what? Oh well I'll start again and clear everything and go slow. I get Hillock down come out of town and within a few steps I get nuked by a Lightning Arrow exile in 2 quick shots... This race is a bit silly with this mods when an exile can have stuff that someone at lvl 3 can't have yet. This race could be fun but these 2 race mods combined for 2 hours. No thank you.
ign: trbomode
www.twitch.tv/trbomode
LOL looks like Chris got his wish. So many people died in the first zone.

Was quite fun imo, an good challenge that I failed, but still fun.

Now just sitting back drinking my coffee watching Greatone's team tank through the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info