Running all auras

It's possible with an Alphas, a Prism, and snapshot ting with covenant. It requires snapshotting Reduced Mana gems, but you can do all 14 with all reduced mana nodes (using leercast). It's not easy and a 3 min snapshot effectively.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:
Without abusing snapshot, 11 Auras + Tempest shield is the most you can get. I currently run 11 Auras, Tempest shield is too much of a hassle since it drops with every zone change.

I'm guessing that all 13 could probably be doable with some heavy snapshot abuse.

No, 12 including Tempest Shield is the most you can run. It would include the absolute most snapshotting.

Pretty sure you can easily hit 13 with Covenant and/or Skill Tree Snapshot Abuse.
Last edited by Moose65 on May 1, 2014, 8:13:54 PM
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
It's possible with an Alphas, a Prism, and snapshot ting with covenant. It requires snapshotting Reduced Mana gems, but you can do all 14 with all reduced mana nodes (using leercast). It's not easy and a 3 min snapshot effectively.

Never thought to use The Covenant's reduced life to essentially give you more life to reserve.

That's an interesting abuse.

But what about Leer Cast? It does nothing.
Did this for a long time. Also, snapshotting time is nowhere close to "3 minutes."

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888366/
Last edited by Crevox on May 2, 2014, 4:27:05 AM
"
Natharias wrote:

Leer Cast gives an aura.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
maffa50 wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Leer Cast gives an aura.
But how do you snapshot an aura that is on-equip aura?
Wait... don't tell me that you should just put leercast on, portal to town and take it off... i'll die ROFLing!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
You always wear leercast. I know that was a gross overestimation in time, but it's not quick snapshot. You also don't have to do any skill tree snapshotting (specing bm+mc for example). You just need lvl 20 reduced manas and enough time.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
You always wear leercast. I know that was a gross overestimation in time, but it's not quick snapshot. You also don't have to do any skill tree snapshotting (specing bm+mc for example). You just need lvl 20 reduced manas and enough time.

It's still much faster than minion snapshotting or other things I would say. It takes me like... 15-20 seconds at the beginning of every zone? Shrug.

As long as you're using partial snapshotting pre-zone (to carry over and start out with like half of it done) then it's just the time it takes to do all the cast animations (swap gear/gems between casts quickly).
Last edited by Crevox on May 2, 2014, 10:29:51 AM
"
maffa50 wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

Leer Cast gives an aura.

You must refer to "Aura of Nothingness".

Leer Cast does not provide an aura.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leer_Cast

Note that the damage DECREASES your overall damage by 15%. It also prevents you from benefiting from Alpha's Howl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info