Game crashes while fighting - Bug with Cast on damage taken?!

Bump .. Game is unplayable now, I crash every 15 minutes, used to be every couple of hours but something changed I guess, I'm going to try downloading it through steam and see if I still crash :s.
"
ump .. Game is unplayable now, I crash every 15 minutes, used to be every couple of hours but something changed I guess, I'm going to try downloading it through steam and see if I still crash :s.

Downloading and playing through steam didnt help me :(
I changed the plug of the aux cable - now I also don't have the sound loop anymore. Just the freeze.

Didn't play today because... WHY?!
ign: Deaminos
The struggle is real... every 5 mins gg crash. I tried running a stress test on my cpu and everything was fine, checked for errors with a program for my video card and no errors came up.

I've tried playing other games, played civ 5 for a few hours and no crash. I'm trying to have an open mind and be rational about it but I can't think of any other problems besides it being with PoE's client itself. I'm just going to find another game to play in the meantime since no one from support is really helping us out :\.
"
Supajin wrote:
I'm just going to find another game to play in the meantime since no one from support is really helping us out :\.

What do you expect them to do? There a billions upon billions of PC configurations out there. They can't plan for them all or have suggestions for you. It's your PC. You need to figure out what's going on with it. There are millions of PoE users without issue, so that sort of narrows it down a bit.

Without having hands on the PC physically, there is little anyone can do for you. I'm sorry, that's the way PCs have always been.
Well @least someone of the PoE Staff could give us a little Feedback, but we simply get nothing. We just dont know how to fix our Error, even we tried to fix it by our Self with google and Stuff.

Sadly i have to quit this Game since i cant even play 10Minutes.

It was my favourite Game, but well.. :(

R.I.P.
"
Supajin wrote:
I wonder if we have some kind of a corrupted game file or something

I just deinstalled the whole game and downloaded it again. Nothing ;( Same crash again
by the way - what character or skill are you using.
I just played 30min with a new char - no problem, I didn't want to play more.
But max 5 mins with spectral throw + LMP with an Scion and it crashes..
I removed cast of damage with molten shell and my computer doesnt crash anymore. For me this explains why it started happening after 1.0 was released.

Perhaps try playing around with any new skills that you have added around the time it started crashing.

hmmmm... For me it's mot molten shell or immortal call

BUT - I just tried it without my 2 CODT - and I could play for 15min without a crash! I just closed the game because I wanted to.

Thanks Rastaman33. This was good information. I'll try it again in a few hours.

By the way: I use the following skills with CODT:

I just posted it to the support again, maybe another one can do it as well

HEre is a bug post for that:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599892/page/4/#p5705815

It could be "raise spectre"
Last edited by BernyBerny on Nov 27, 2013, 7:21:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info