SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

"
serlev wrote:
The power of Scion is coming from her position at talent tree as being able to reach to all directions; and in my opinion if we will choose a Scion it is wise to use this power.
For instance, if we plan to play with 3 auras and if we will go only to Sovereignty node groups it will be much more wise to choose a Templar or Mara but not a Scion.

also to have a 66% increase the effect of ALL auras besides 2 more aura
This 66% increase of effect of Auras is the main power of 5 Auras build and if u ask me it balances more than enough the loss of some + HP

Tbh that's a very good point! :D

You make me feel like adjusting my builds based on yours. :P Ty mate. Now I feel like I should try running 5 auras.
"
Tbh that's a very good point! :D

You make me feel like adjusting my builds based on yours. :P Ty mate. Now I feel like I should try running 5 auras.

Hope u enjoy it..

Atm I am developing another Scion build with:
- 3 auras
- Armor/Ev/ES mixed gears
-

-

-

She will have
- resists capped 77% w/out endurances
- high blocking both physical and spell attacks ( thats why the 3 special items r chosen )
- high armor value to decrease the coming damages if not blocked :)
- but not having so insane DPS as Steel Cannon build , though she will have quite good dps value (she is 68 lvl atm and reached 11k + dps)

Why do I develop this second Scion build ?..
Steel Cannon is really so powerfull but there is a special weakness: If u stop dpsing for a short time and u keep getting strong attacks = u r death ...
You cant have even for 2-3 seconds just to kiss your love when u r in fight :)
Thats u need full concentration..

In this coming new build I plan to survive for a quite long time ( unless a very peak demaging attacks from mobs ) even I dont attack to mobs to get life leech..

It is so fun atm , but the build is not mature yet.. let me die some more instead of you and make necessary adjustments to share it here ...

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Nov 26, 2013, 5:09:45 AM
New Scion Build : COMING SOON

just watch 2 min short vid Piety vs 68 lvl SHARP..
On the way to Piety, I also added 2 short scenes to see how she resists to all attacks against lots of mobs.. She doesnt have even a scratch from those attacks which are deadly for most players..

and same result at Piety; staying standstill on Boss attacks when Piety is transformed.. with almost no scratch.. I will test the tanking ability against Dominus soon..

u tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP5OfYWUZ4

hope u enjoy..
New Build goes very well.. I soloed easily Dominus at the beginning of 70 lvl..
I will add that video soon..
Atm it seems more solid.. when she reaches 83-85 lvl and do some 75+ maps I will be rdy to open a build topic for it..
Dominus vs zBADE (SHARP) at 70 lvl.. testing the new build..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txd8AivSbQ

enjoy..
this 2nd build have the same Build Tree??
"
this 2nd build have the same Build Tree??

I had summarized the new build 4-5 posts before this one ( Posted by serlev
on November 26, 2013 11:09 AM ).. The build tree will not be same and will need 3 more uniques ( fortunately they r not so expensive )..
When did you start using Aura's?
I'm LvL 62 by now, and I'm not yet running with any aura's.

The problem i'm facing right now is:
-I'm running: LL,DS,MPD,Multistrike,Melee Splash. And i did pickup the Blood Magic in the tree.
But, if i remove the Blood Magic, i will go out of mana in a second.
And the question now is: How am i supposed to run aura's AND feed my skills with mana w/o Blood Magic? What can i do to prevent that before getting Soul Taker, how did you do it?

-I'm also looking for a second spell meanwhile leveling up, since most of the time my DS won't handle different kinds of ele-damage-ranged mobs, and i'm running with spectral throw. You've any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by SlowpokeY on Nov 27, 2013, 5:24:21 AM
"
When did you start using Aura's?
I'm LvL 62 by now, and I'm not yet running with any aura's.

The problem i'm facing right now is:
-I'm running: LL,DS,MPD,Multistrike,Melee Splash. And i did pickup the Blood Magic in the tree.
But, if i remove the Blood Magic, i will go out of mana in a second.
And the question now is: How am i supposed to run aura's AND feed my skills with mana w/o Blood Magic? What can i do to prevent that before getting Soul Taker, how did you do it?

-I'm also looking for a second spell meanwhile leveling up, since most of the time my DS won't handle different kinds of ele-damage-ranged mobs, and i'm running with spectral throw. You've any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Before Soul Taker u can use very limited (1 or 2 ) auras at mana side and with BM gem Mana regen aura on Hp side at around 70 lvls if I am not wrong; pls note that Alpha's Howl is for 64 lvl which u will also need it for auras..
I cant suggest on detail how u will lvl since it depends which gear u have, your play style, gems available etc.. etc.. Since u have mana problem:
- u wont use any aura except mana regen aura with Blood Magic Gem
- have items with +mana and mana regen
till u r at least about 66-70 lvl and have Soul Taker + Alpha's Howl helmet

BM keystone is a special case and needs lots of Hp nodes taken which is not included in our build.. I dont suggest to get it..
Hi,

Tryong your build i have some question.

In the part "20-40", you go for these nodes:
- 4 increase strength nodes
- water dancing
- one handed damage +10%
- one handed attack speed: +3%

Why didn't you go for:
- increase intelligence
- increase strengh
- steel skin
- increase armor and life
- Dual wield speed (+6%)
- 2 nodes dual wield damage (or just one and take dual wirld block and dervish)

Does one handed nodes apply for dual wield too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info