SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
b
I m loving your build :) I m something like lvl 50 with 1k7 dps with Dual Strike.

I've just notice a little optimisation.

You take 8% + 12% increase max life, in red on picture, when you can take 2 x 12% increase max life, without spend more point.
Thank You for your kind warning.. but..
they r not equal number of nodes.. the bottom 2*12% = 3 nodes (1 to achieve them = 10 str)
upper side has only 2 nodes for 20%..

anyway u r totally free to change anything u like..
except the mandatory nodes, such as for auras, Vaal pact, etc..

enjoy..

p.s. I will be in a business trip for 1-2 days.. laters mates..
I'm doing a very similar build to this, except using projectile nodes and spectral throw, rather than dual strike. Gotta say I'm loving it so far, and am only a couple levels away from using my Alpha's Howl, which should be when the build takes off. My single target dps is definitely not like Dual Strike's, but the AoE is nice. I had been going for Inner Force thus far, but after seeing your build, i may just cancel that and get some other things. Not sure yet though, because inner force does help those auras a shitload. We'll see!
If u remove the +10 Strength i ve circle in red they r equal number of nodes.

My way 2*12% life + 10 str all bottom

Yout way 8% +12% top and 10 str bot
"
serlev wrote:
Thank You for your kind warning.. but..
they r not equal number of nodes.. the bottom 2*12% = 3 nodes (1 to achieve them = 10 str)
upper side has only 2 nodes for 20%..

anyway u r totally free to change anything u like..
except the mandatory nodes, such as for auras, Vaal pact, etc..

enjoy..

p.s. I will be in a business trip for 1-2 days.. laters mates..

No, it is more optimal in his pic. He removes 1 str from the bottom as well, to go the upper route. It gains 4% life at no loss whatsoever. Just -10 str +1 passive. (always good)

You could also take the int and str nodes before steel skin in your level 80 skill tree above, but if you plan on getting endurance charge and vaal pact, I can see how the 3 str nodes wouldn't be sub-optimal.
"
Traert wrote:
If u remove the +10 Strength i ve circle in red they r equal number of nodes.

My way 2*12% life + 10 str all bottom

Yout way 8% +12% top and 10 str bot

we are twins :O same time same post, hi5
good built,

but why u dont use blood rage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info