Feels Elemental Bow Build - How to deal with Elemental Reflect and farm really fast

feels, why didn't you get the alchemist node above the crit multi w/ bows on the right side of the tree there?

ps: come on skype. i miss you ;_;
You should update this with " Why I do not care for Lightning Arrow nerf and diamond flask nerf"

xD
Is he home already? I've sent him a PM, hope he can take the time to answer it, been leveling a ranger for a couple of days, now I'm 50 and it feels like an awesome build just the one I want (fast leveling/farming). It is gear dependant, but I'm gonna level up with a party hopefully so we will share loot.

Anyways, hope you Feel had a good holiday!
Ok, i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at lvl 54....

Stuck because i can't get my mana, got elemental hit, got lightning arrow, got also split arrow. What do you recommend? I tried using that gem for mana, but i dont have enough, only 300 mana so gem can't cover it as im spending it. Also, can't level up gems since i dont have enough INT. So more or less im stuck. Please help me figure out what to do. I went first all the way for elemental dmg Catalyse, got all those life % now heading toward blood magic, but even if i get it i dont know how to survive as i dont have any life leach except that gem on split arrow which doesn't get life back as im spending it for skill.

Remember guys, this is my 3rd day of playing this game and dont tell me "NOOB" but try to help if you can.

Thank you
IGN: Clon
I changed to this build and love it so far. I actually feel far more powerful than the Lightning Arrow build. It's awesome.

Still having trouble finding good gear though.

And is everything getting wiped for open beta? Characters too?
Why dont use "Blood Drinker" passive? (2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as life) ?

Thx for response :)

p.s. i just started ranger, and im really underpowered (opposite to other char/classes). Is this char harder for lvling/gear finding than others?

oldschool Diablo2LoD player, just fall in love with PoE
"
Grdina wrote:
Why dont use "Blood Drinker" passive? (2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as life) ?

Thx for response :)

p.s. i just started ranger, and im really underpowered (opposite to other char/classes). Is this char harder for lvling/gear finding than others?

Because our phy attack is pretty low. So we don't need that.

I made Feels's build and i put 2 videos on youtube. Turkish commentary but still good though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndkTmb3IEU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8-sxrdZHlU
Last edited by accussed22 on Jan 9, 2013, 11:27:22 PM
Found Feels in game myself and he helped me gear up my ranger, it does much better now....

Nice guy, nice build.... THANK YOU FEELS
IGN: Clon
I'm a new player to the game and my character that i am going to be playing is a ranger or a templar, but I think i have my sights set on ranger after seeing this thread and watching the videos.

Can a new player make this build successful ?

since I dont have any of the abilities what abilities should I use in place until I find the ones required for the build ?

should I use the same passive tree while leveling up I think I will use the one linked for a level 60, would this be smart or should I use a completely different build. . and level up that way and find the gear I need and then start a new ranger using the build ?
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
I'm a new player to the game and my character that i am going to be playing is a ranger or a templar, but I think i have my sights set on ranger after seeing this thread and watching the videos.

Can a new player make this build successful ?

since I dont have any of the abilities what abilities should I use in place until I find the ones required for the build ?

should I use the same passive tree while leveling up I think I will use the one linked for a level 60, would this be smart or should I use a completely different build. . and level up that way and find the gear I need and then start a new ranger using the build ?

Yes

Use frenzy/lightning arrow

This one is fine for leveling if you stick with life+ele damage nodes early
IGN: Feels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info