Kripparrian's wand Templar?

wouldn't elemental equilibrium be a decent damage buff? neither kripp nor kgrif7 puts points into it (although its only 2 points away for kgrif) so i guess its not that big after all..
After Eldrtich Battery should I go for Static Blows or the Witch Mana Nodes?

After Eldrtich Battery should I go for Static Blows or the Witch Mana Nodes?

"
danyd wrote:
i dont get why not to lvl power siphon when the min mana is 15 at lvl 1 and 18 at 20 ,there isnt a huge diference

15 * 1.5 * 2 * 1.7 = 76

18 * 1.5 * 2 * 1.7 = 92

The rounding above is how the game rounds it.

That's pretty noticeable. The benefit you get is an extra +50% (additive) phys damage and you literally are dealing 8% of your damage as physical.
"
Karelian wrote:
wouldn't elemental equilibrium be a decent damage buff? neither kripp nor kgrif7 puts points into it (although its only 2 points away for kgrif) so i guess its not that big after all..

EE wouldn't do anything at all for you unless you do zero cold damage then it'd make you do 25% less damage.
Last edited by samuraiduel on Jan 30, 2013, 1:32:33 PM
yep, just realized it's a +25% res on attacking element. i misread it to -25 res to attacking element and -50 res to other elements. that would be OP i guess.
thanks!
"
samuraiduel wrote:
"
danyd wrote:
i dont get why not to lvl power siphon when the min mana is 15 at lvl 1 and 18 at 20 ,there isnt a huge diference

15 * 1.5 * 2 * 1.7 = 76

18 * 1.5 * 2 * 1.7 = 92

The rounding above is how the game rounds it.

That's pretty noticeable. The benefit you get is an extra +50% (additive) phys damage and you literally are dealing 8% of your damage as physical.

Did Kripp drop using life leech on his power siphon? I could have sworn the video he made explaining his build showed that he used Power Siphon with LMP, chain, life leech and weapon elemental damage. That would make his mana cost even higher than 76.
Last edited by Rexawl on Jan 30, 2013, 3:20:18 PM
I am running this build on HC ladder and so far loving it. Keep in mind i'm very new to the game. I played a bit in the early beta but not enough.

My question is... what level should I start using powersiphon, to be effective?

Until I get to that level, what weapon/spell gems should I be using to progress until I reach the point where power siphon is effective?

Lastly, should I get the other buff gems early or wait till I start using power siphon to use them?

Thanks and sorry for the terrible noob questions, just trying to get an understanding so I can progress efficiently without dying.

I am currently level 16.
"
latif wrote:

Thanks and sorry for the terrible noob questions, just trying to get an understanding so I can progress efficiently without dying.
I am currently level 16.

You are in similar situation like me, and similar level. You can check my topic with many questions, hope tomorrow someone answer some of these.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/86440

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info