Season Five, Event 9: 90 Minute Party

My buddy found the axe, pretty sick.

Last edited by Creeping on Nov 17, 2013, 9:36:56 AM

Played solo. Got 2nd marauder lol. Gear not too shabby but had a slow start. Lvl point brackets need to be changed a bit. They look like solo brackets.
How do people check what rank they were for their class. Is the only way to actually go through and count out all the people of your class?
"
I played the beta for a long time and was used of the desync problem.

I died here because one of those and decided to make a new character trying to reach lvl 6-8 for 1 point.

Because of desyinc I was not able to kill hillcock with the first character. I was kick twice from the game !

With the third character I managed to kill him and was kicked again as soon as I entered the village.

decided then to stop for today.

I know your "working" on the problemm ggg, but I must say here it was really incredible.

does not seem to be desync problem budyd
Why did Rhox only get 10 points for this race?

He was on 47 points before the race, finished #1 Witch and in the top points bracket. He should be on 67 points.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
yariosho wrote:
How do people check what rank they were for their class. Is the only way to actually go through and count out all the people of your class?

I was wondering the same, not that I did well on this race, but still would like to know how I placed for the class.
Easiest 10 point threshold ever ;)
Yay! I won a ring in the lottery :-)
"
Xanoth wrote:
"
yariosho wrote:

I was wondering the same, not that I did well on this race, but still would like to know how I placed for the class.

You can look up class ladders at poestatistics.com

http://poestatistics.com/events/90-minute-party-s05f009/
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Nov 17, 2013, 9:46:23 AM
Feel pretty annoyed right now. Had the 162th char, 11th shadow, had lvl 22, so i was gonna win 7 reward points. Then i went and died. Ugh. Well, I learned out of that mistake, and im only playing races for Gifts From Above, which i have time to get, so not that big of a deal, but still... ugh
JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info