Season Five, Event 6: 3 Hour Ancestral Immolation Party

"sweet, i can have a party without having to group with people"

nope, "AI Party" is something totally different.
Great, so I'm ahead of everyone else when all of a sudden my game freezes, I get disconnected and come back dead. That's just lame. Luck is really not on my side at the moment.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
twentygold wrote:
"sweet, i can have a party without having to group with people"

nope, "AI Party" is something totally different.

Unfortunately. A true "AI Party" would have been awesome (even if it was only one AI player).
Remember kids, don't stand in the fire. *cough* Vaal *cough*
"
Rhino2222 wrote:

Lol, you were in my party? I just ripped to that, and wow...just lol. Something new learned, but at least i wasn`t alone, lol. More than half of the party got their ass burned as well.
Last edited by dot_1 on Nov 16, 2013, 1:25:22 PM
Jeez, ripped ot Vaal fire too with 20 minutes on the clock. Could have just logged out on lvl25...but noooo.

This sucks ^^
Had to go and desync myself into a bad situation at 17 rather than just taking the 3 points. What a terrible player. lol
rank 49 solo
immo mod makes the game significantly easier, everything does zero damage once you max fire res
"
dot_1 wrote:
"
Rhino2222 wrote:

Lol, you were in my party? I just ripped to that, and wow...just lol. Something new learned, but at least i wasn`t alone, lol. More than half of the party got their ass burned as well.

Nah, I always solo every single race.
"
sucks wrote:
So only 2k ppl can join? I shouldn't have spent 20 minutes thinking of a name then. Maybe next time ]:

There is no upper limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info