My plans for OB - The Clonuelist.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. After seeing how Ceto didn't take the Endurance/Frenzy charges, I started thinking and saw that they really aren't necessary IMO. You essentially have 3 Frenzy up 24/7 and 2 points for 5% attack speed doesn't seem worth it to me. As for Endurance charges, if you have enough survivability, you don't really need more than 3, right?
I'll have quite a few minmax playing around to do come OB. We'll see what works better.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Hey guys !! So how does it work ?
ign : Orbist_Lightning
I based my build on this, with a few tweaks and it works real well. I have average gear, level 73 atm. Have only done level 66 maps so far but no problems doing good damage or staying live.

Glad this was bumped, thanks Ransagy enjoying the build.
Last edited by Sidewinder7 on Feb 5, 2013, 2:01:37 PM
Can you share your build ? And maybe the stuff ? It's one hand + shield ? Since you don't take dual nodes..
My build is almost identical. The reason for skipping the duel wield damages is due to sword nodes giving more damage per node and keystone. I am duel wielding, never used a shield.

My gear (Very average note the level 27 gloves) A couple items have bad sockets as I hope to replace them soon and don't want to spend materials. Also have a few skill gems leveling by themselves here and there.

Last edited by Sidewinder7 on Feb 5, 2013, 3:11:52 PM
Could this build work in HC ? Need a little more health node maybe ?
UP for the HC players !!
You can see my other thread for the build i actually went with instead of this one. I've no idea about HC since i never played HC and i don't ever intend to.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Can you guys send again your trees, bc i think they expired.

I am looking forword to check them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info