Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

Post current gear pls? :-)
How many passive refunds do you need to make the transition to FP?
Have you considered lightning strike instead of FP?
I think I might try a max strength iron will build similar to this with EK instead of FP. Thanks for this guide Mors.
aka Sogonzo
Im trying this build right now, it's not even realistic

at lv 80 u get around 500 str. which is absolutely USELESS with iron will.

if you go a hybrid hp/str nodes with any regular groundslam build, you do SO much more dmg.

This build is nothing but a "shitty unique" build.

Do not try it unless you want to waste a ton of time. I'm not bitter, I just wished it was better explained in the guide. Also - notice there are no vids of it, nor is mors really playing it.

For anyone telling me that Im trashing it, I built a specific character for it as well as have doon cuebiyari. It is terrible. Level 18 FP with doon with 500 str gives 500 dps on the tool tip. this is seriously laughable.

SElling doon cuebiyari in Nemesis btw for anyone that wants to try it
"
yangcliu2 wrote:
Im trying this build right now, it's not even realistic

at lv 80 u get around 500 str. which is absolutely USELESS with iron will.

if you go a hybrid hp/str nodes with any regular groundslam build, you do SO much more dmg.

This build is nothing but a "shitty unique" build.

Do not try it unless you want to waste a ton of time. I'm not bitter, I just wished it was better explained in the guide. Also - notice there are no vids of it, nor is mors really playing it.

For anyone telling me that Im trashing it, I built a specific character for it as well as have doon cuebiyari. It is terrible. Level 18 FP with doon with 500 str gives 500 dps on the tool tip. this is seriously laughable.

SElling doon cuebiyari in Nemesis btw for anyone that wants to try it

he has 1554 strength doesn't he? What would be the damage with that much str. added?

I was also working on this, but if it is that bad I'll just stick with GS/HS...
"
yangcliu2 wrote:
derp

If you only have 500 Strength at level 80 you are building your character wrong. You should get that much from the Passive Tree let alone gear...
99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
he has 1500 because he has gear that hes paid a fortune for, ie: 5000 alts on a white glorious plate.

if you dont have the money to do it, dont even try.

Also - i did mean 500 passives by lvl 80. this means you need 1000 from gear.

thats almost more than 100 per piece of gear if u were to get every piece with STR.

now go to poexyz and see how easy it is to find pieces with that, now add on the mandatory double/tri res and HP.

he doestn even explain how he got the 1500 str.

he even posts that the optimal, now defunct scion full STR build only nets around 660 str from passives.

tahts 900 away from his 1550 str in the screenshot. assuming EVERY SINGLE piece of armor gives him STR, he needs 100 STR from every piece. so wheres that even come from? the armor he listed gives ~42 str... so.......wheres the missing str?

EDIT: really though, selling Doon Cuebiyari on Nemesis
Last edited by yangcliu2 on Nov 18, 2013, 6:17:49 PM
"
yangcliu2 wrote:
he has 1500 because he has gear that hes paid a fortune for, ie: 5000 alts on a white glorious plate.

if you dont have the money to do it, dont even try.

Also - i did mean 500 passives by lvl 80. this means you need 1000 from gear.

thats almost more than 100 per piece of gear if u were to get every piece with STR.

now go to poexyz and see how easy it is to find pieces with that, now add on the mandatory double/tri res and HP.

tahts 900 away from his 1550 str in the screenshot. assuming EVERY SINGLE piece of armor gives him STR, he needs 100 STR from every piece. so wheres that even come from? the armor he listed gives ~42 str... so.......wheres the missing str?

can we get a counter from the OP?

...I like ground slam and heavy strike anyways...
im just curious where to get the last 550 str
Last edited by yangcliu2 on Nov 18, 2013, 8:17:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info