1.0.1b Patch Notes

Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade, new unique, is the dps on it broken? Got 3 red sockets on it, equipping that over my old axe and I see quite a big dps drop, the 75% buff from 3 red sockets doesn't seem to apply even though it should buff my other axe so I get quite a bit more dps.
IGN: Nogaf (Domination)
"
I will now be forever scared of Carrion Queens. Thanks GGG! :-)

I will be forever afraid of just the word Queen. That how hard the Carrion *Gulp* Queen hit me... So I get what you saying QueenTakesKnight... Wait. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. STAY AWAY!
That s so unfair to climb in softcore by getting one shot by a fcking queen
Thanks Path of Exile Team!
Was it really just Carrion Queens? Maybe i got too used to "Cast When Damage Taken", but i used to take 0 dmg in whole Piety run. Not anymore.. :(

Thanks for fast patch!
Aha, so that's why those Carrion Queens was dealing 25% of my hp. Jesus Christ I almost died, when I encountered them.
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
In-game announcement quote "We love u guys"

Now please give us CODT back,

sigh.
Last edited by SantaCruZ3r on Nov 13, 2013, 4:53:35 AM
Thx for fast action! I was unlucky to do Marketplace quest this morning :(.
Carrion queen 1 shot me a few hours before this patch, bye bye nemesis 51 duelist

Fml
"
Was it really just Carrion Queens? Maybe i got too used to "Cast When Damage Taken", but i used to take 0 dmg in whole Piety run. Not anymore.. :(

Thanks for fast patch!

I did a run and when leap slamming took a shit ton of damage. I haven't taken much damage from anything still, but for some reason I leap slammed a rare twice and took like 600 damage.
I'm sorry, but Queen's Decree for 360 points? Like really? Queen's Decree?
ign @DontFront

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info