1.0.1 Patch Notes

Yeah it saddens me, that they want to nerf CWDT so hard. I completly understand the patchnotes since i am not dumb but if it really goes through with this patch, many people will leave this awesome game. It s like diablo3 where they nerfed everything to the ground.

People will stop playing cause the game isnt fun anymore, it s not about beeing imba and honestly i havent seen CWDT beeing IMBA in Nemesis. But like Kripp was saying it s fun to play around with it and if u nerf this gem so hard, this game wont be as much fun to play as it is right now.

I really like this game because it isnt perfect and these little flaws like not lvling a gem up is better for the character makes it so much more fun but in trying to correct this mistake, it only will make it worse.

SO plz listen to the community and dont nerf CWDT the way you intend to do

All hF and gL!
"
Voltus5 wrote:
Currently : see mobs - Leap slam in - CoDT proc - Destroy mobs, Jump to next pack - repeat.

After nerf : See mobs, cast enduring cry, Cast molten shell, Cast curse - then run in and Shift attack so they come to you.

Effectively you are just slowing down the flow of gameplay.

Exactly!

Is PoE an RPG or an ARPG???
well the guy that posted and asked if you employed Jay wilson is funny as f#$%. makes sense though xD whats chris's surname again?
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
Pretty obvious that the planned CwDT nerf is suboptimal. How about GGG doesn't make any changes to the gem until they give it a bit more though?
"
Humanism wrote:
Yeah it saddens me, that they want to nerf CWDT so hard. I completly understand the patchnotes since i am not dumb but if it really goes through with this patch, many people will leave this awesome game. It s like diablo3 where they nerfed everything to the ground.

People will stop playing cause the game isnt fun anymore, it s not about beeing imba and honestly i havent seen CWDT beeing IMBA in Nemesis. But like Kripp was saying it s fun to play around with it and if u nerf this gem so hard, this game wont be as much fun to play as it is right now.

I really like this game because it isnt perfect and these little flaws like not lvling a gem up is better for the character makes it so much more fun but in trying to correct this mistake, it only will make it worse.

SO plz listen to the community and dont nerf CWDT the way you intend to do

All hF and gL!

Exactly.
Cast when Damage Taken was absurdly overpowered, probably the most overpowered gem added to the game since early spell totem. It needed a nerf because it was ridiculous that every single character in the game could use one, with no effort required to level it or meet stat requirements, and gain gigantic defensive benefits.

The gem is likely still fine, people will find a good balance for levelling it alongside defensive skills for maximum benefit without as much of the retarded faceroll of before. If you depended on the gem on its overpowered state to even survive then you likely need to work harder on your passive build or farm more bosses for items. For high level players the game is honestly not that much harder than it used to be and people didn't need CwDT then at all to get to very high levels in hardcore.
WTB reduced mana nerf, all players are using that support gem, looks like it's a bit overpowered ... Don't you agree ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
how about improving some crappy skills for a change......
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
how about improving some crappy skills for a change......

Animate weapon/guardian <3
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Jayserix wrote:
WTB reduced mana nerf, all players are using that support gem, looks like it's a bit overpowered ... Don't you agree ?

Like every gem in the game, when build around it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info