[0.9.13] Kripparrian's SweepTemplar Build

i think its rly hard to lvl with ;) iam now 18 but it works :P
why aren't the body and soul passives in the top left taken, and what keystone passives should I go for first? Should CI be rushed so I can maybe get it before ruthless Vaal?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMMfQ48Dq0PVA_MEH8UTRRxGNsZ6RzcIWAkiyftKLUo-imlKjgsvzIJOlI8BTwtQKBBh0GqQ2NDnERyRnFHBk3YVgRY9VnzX2pgbWCIYVJmnnFNcql08Xq4fLt82X_GgW-Cx4M4hMSGYIp0jHaP-pMnlSCaz52AncSePJ65n8uf36ZkqWisqq6TtAy3Mbc-uJPAGsHFxPbGnsauyZjb597B5K3r7uwY707vfPPd9zL46w==

I wouldnt level up with CI on this character. Probably play some kind of dual totem caster build and respec around 70. You can also play as an hp based sweep character but I dont know if that is most effective.
"
Krippers wrote:

I wouldnt level up with CI on this character. Probably play some kind of dual totem caster build and respec around 70.

Can u pls link your dual totem templar spec.
I wanna give it a try ;)
Thanks in advance !
Bogdan.
nice! ;D
"
beeboo77 wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:

I wouldnt level up with CI on this character. Probably play some kind of dual totem caster build and respec around 70.

Can u pls link your dual totem templar spec.
I wanna give it a try ;)
Thanks in advance !
Bogdan.

Number Of Totems Allowed and Static Blows. Then go nuts!
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Dec 18, 2012, 3:45:28 AM
Why not just make this build a marauder?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yLxkuJ-2sqnKpfNnz3Q48OlKGYFYEYVIyCZ_LYIgote9OQKAhYHTxnrkY20OcDq0ppcT2PC3Grrc-eriukyo4QYeCx5UgRnG0DCj66-64kwx9EH_GnpMnHNx_xsHFLL_sGI_62-dHBl9qwuy0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OlHmtC9BPw_MpmTJmBiRUEcUIKcw976ezdIhVw3ZYWoeqBh7jCECKvYhVTkO

This is 2 points more, but if you just leave out the second branch from the initial position of the marauder, then you should even save a few points.

Comments, critique?
"
NoNamium wrote:
Why not just make this build a marauder?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yLxkuJ-2sqnKpfNnz3Q48OlKGYFYEYVIyCZ_LYIgote9OQKAhYHTxnrkY20OcDq0ppcT2PC3Grrc-eriukyo4QYeCx5UgRnG0DCj66-64kwx9EH_GnpMnHNx_xsHFLL_sGI_62-dHBl9qwuy0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OlHmtC9BPw_MpmTJmBiRUEcUIKcw976ezdIhVw3ZYWoeqBh7jCECKvYhVTkO

This is 2 points more, but if you just leave out the second branch from the initial position of the marauder, then you should even save a few points.

Comments, critique?

You dont have enough energy shield. You also have no armor talents. The body and soul rings are crucial to this build
"
Slothster wrote:
just curious to why the Vaal Pact?

It is used in conjunction with CI and GR.

- Ghost Reaver... restores Energy Shield instead of life.
- Chaos Inoculation... gives him more Energy Shield and Chaos Immunity, but no life.
- Vaal Pact... now restores Energy Shield instantly instead of life (which is only 1)

Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I played Kripparrian's now to Level 28 Templar Hardcore and its Rly hard ;) early. We will see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info