1.0.0g Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.

Could you link the discussion as an MP3 Chris? :D
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
That's fine with me, considering they aren't as powerful as before. I still think Lioneye's and Andvarius should be like 69 or something though. The whole idea was fine for me, I just thought the ilvl reqs were too high on some of the uniques. And not knowing about it was a little frustrating.

No point crying about it now though. But either way, I think just lowering some of the map levels, item levels, for some of the uniques on the list would be perfect.

Anyway, love PoE.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll."

What does this mean?
"
reboticon wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Give them some time and even a little space to try things out with their game, and you will see a richer experience for everyone. Once they have tried things out they can change and adjust but crying before it's even tried.. I don't even..

That's a good idea. They should have had a beta.

Yeah because being clever is golden on the internet right? Any game is progressive if supported. Don't be so rude.
#NeverGoing90
"
darkjoy wrote:
"The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll."

What does this mean?

You can chance the other uniques again that aren't being adjusted this patch..

But can someone from GGG please let us know if the base item can drop if it can roll Kaoms / Shavs?
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Give them some time and even a little space to try things out with their game, and you will see a richer experience for everyone. Once they have tried things out they can change and adjust but crying before it's even tried.. I don't even..

That's a good idea. They should have had a beta.

Yeah because being clever is golden on the internet right? Any game is progressive if supported. Don't be so rude.

Spoiler
Last edited by Thortag on Nov 7, 2013, 1:00:48 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:

What does this mean?

-in other words chance orbs dont look at item lvl of a base white item to determine whether it can or cant chance a unique.

-for instance u can chance "white lvl 38 Amethyst Ring" into "unique lvl 69 Ming's Heart" even if the item lvl of the white amethyst ring is still lvl 38...

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
terrex wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

What does this mean?

But can someone from GGG please let us know if the base item can drop if it can roll Kaoms / Shavs?

What? I thought it meant that you don't need to have a specific item level white quality item for a chance to roll an unique quality item.
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

What does this mean?

What? I thought it meant that you don't need to have a specific item level white quality item for a chance to roll an unique quality item.

Yes, you can chance the uniques without needing the ilvl. They changed it back to this.
Shame on you GGG. I thought that PoE is game where you actually have to work really hard to deserve things, not just farming lunaris with 400% rarity, do botting or multibox farming.. Unfortunately your whining, softcore audience was to LOUD. And you gave them what they deserve, less funn progressing through maps and shorter gaming experience.. Nothing feels better than achieving longterm goal..

Very disappointed. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info