Open Beta Date Announced

"
DEGGON wrote:
Great to hear, really looking forward to stomping D3 into the ground =)

That game is so 2012.

Anyway, good idea allowing everyone some R&R before the launch. Things are going to get crazy for a while afterward most likely.
50 days!
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
And I just have away all my stuff including 2 Wake of Destruction lol

Oh well, time to reroll!

I'm happy with this. Releasing before Christmas would be extremely difficult especially since there won't be many staff to fix problems that might come up.

Enjoy your holiday GGG!
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Dec 4, 2012, 9:00:44 PM
Thanks for making the decision now and giving us the news unlike some companies who pry would have waited till the last week or two in december and then released the news after weeks of anticipation.

I also had a feeling it was going to be postponed because releasing during a major holiday is always a bit troublesome. You guys have done an excellent job with this game and you guys deserve a bit of R & R before the big release.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday and can't wait till Open Beta :P
Huge congrats to the team. You've been working towards this for a long time.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Any news of release is good news! Thank you GGG
Cant say im not dissapointed but worth it for sure. Would rather better release then faster release. Its only a month's difference, got a lot of games to play until then anyway. Might actually be good for the game, a few months after the cod's and halos ppl might be looking for a new game.
Congrats on being so close!
"
We’ll probably be doing a small media trip in January to show the game to journalists in Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you’re a journalist in one of those cities and would like to talk to us, please get in touch!

This is gonna be great. PoE really deserves coverage on the big sites based in LA.

"
Every day we’re going to send out 500 Closed Beta friend keys to random Beta users. If you receive one, give it to a friend to try out the game with you before Open Beta.

And this is even better!
Its funny how a small indie dev can be so wise and plan a release that is analyzed and well thought out, rather than rushing to be competitive with other big games releasing. I implore you to take your time and make this release date positive and hard hitting.

When can I expect to hear anything more about cutthroat league? After telling dozens of my friends about the feature many have been eagerly waiting more info about its standing. I imagine its not far away with pvp arena here now.

Enjoy your holidays.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info