5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

Maybe we could take some Kiwi's into Finland - for as long as they arent afraid of extreme winters^^

Anyways - Nice to see such game related enthusiasm. Keep rocking man!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I really like your idea and tried to do something unique by writing a kiwi haiku, hope i got it right.

Saving a kiwi
is like saving a friends life,
it improves your world.
hmm, i dont know what i have to think about that, iam a really fan of path of exile and i was one of the first alpha testers. (ask chris)
Its really awesome, well done;)
i never supported because i havent enought money xD but i will play poe ;) and spend some money on it when it goes open ;)

chris said loooooong ago this little kiwis will be in this game, haha.. yeahyeah. true story xD
Last edited by innoruuk on Jan 22, 2013, 7:03:08 AM
"
Charan wrote:
112, I think.

8 to go and I've made it to 4.8k. :)

Soon champagnes will hit the floor !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Hello! I believe what this post represents is ideal within a community such as this. you are inspiring to this community. i am going to attempt to donate a little bit of money, for the sake of NZ's national icon protection.
-fish
I approve this thread ^^
Absolutely fantastic Charan. I wish you all the best!

Unique post.
"
Laor wrote:
I really like your idea and tried to do something unique by writing a kiwi haiku, hope i got it right.

Saving a kiwi
it improves your world.

Indeed! Well done!

Okay, looks like we've hit 120. Time to buy one more year of support for a kiwi!

To reach 500, I just need 20 more posts. Then it'll be time to put this beast to rest and start thinking of something that celebrated 10,000 posts that WON'T cost me 10,000 dollars!

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Laor wrote:

Saving a kiwi
it improves your world.

Indeed! Well done!

Okay, looks like we've hit 120. Time to buy one more year of support for a kiwi!

To reach 500, I just need 20 more posts. Then it'll be time to put this beast to rest and start thinking of something that celebrated 10,000 posts that WON'T cost me 10,000 dollars!

Oh yeah i'm ready to roll on this train ;).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Most brown kiwi females lay a single egg that can average 16 ounces.

The more you know!
I've seen them... and they've seen me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info