5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

"
akete wrote:
I'm sure there's a secret Kiwi level somewhere in PoE !

haha hope so!
To find the kiwi level you have to kill every boss in the game naked
IGN: Fadrin
Pause for the cause! Took some time out, help to get em a payout!
"
numb500 wrote:
To find the kiwi level you have to kill every boss in the game naked

Didn't work for me :/

(not first post)
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on Dec 18, 2012, 1:11:35 PM
Nice gesture Charan.

I root for any kind of animal conservation, we are the ones affecting their lives, and its up to us to do something to protect them and their environment.

I enjoy watching you trying to keep things civil on these forums, too. Keep it up!

Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
"
BearCares wrote:
We need to increase the supply of kiwi worldwide so that I can open the first fried Kiwi restaurant, right now they are too expensive

Damn...I was gonna post this, but I didn't want to appear as too much of an a-hole.

"
Sunflow wrote:

I enjoy watching you trying to keep things civil on these forums, too. Keep it up!

...Should I keep it up because you enjoy watching me try or because if I keep it up I might actually stop trying and actually do, in the Yodese sense?
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Oh if i wasnt so damn broke, i would... but at this time , it looks like i might need to start a "Save Joanna" Fund ...

Haha. Cheers.

PS : Tx for the heads up on Support Charan, worked out good as you can see.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 18, 2012, 3:53:52 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
Sunflow wrote:

...Should I keep it up because you enjoy watching me try or because if I keep it up I might actually stop trying and actually do, in the Yodese sense?

What a... funny/twisted idea ^^

Now seriously: anyone who like and care about this community has to greatly appreciate your efforts :)

EDIT: not first post.

EDIT2: SHJAM-NLVZ5-46HGD-XGHVR :p
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on Dec 18, 2012, 6:31:08 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
Sunflow wrote:

Charan.. I can assure you that my post was made with my best intentions, no sarcasm or yodaism implied.

Keeping things civil on the internets is not always possible, when opinions clash, frustrations, anger and hate can escalate to the point of no return, where threads need to be closed, hence why I implied you were attempting instead of accomplishing.

Your efforts are far from being in vain, far from it. What we need is people like you to keep these forums friendly and respectful.

I lurk these forums often, and don't always speak when I should, probably cause I get misinterpreted a lot. It can be hard to express yourself correctly in a secondary language.

So again.. keep it up ;}
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info