[Videos] List of YouTube vods and streams

Nice work, saves a lot of time looking around youtube >.< Cheers.
Thanks Starcraft42 for the list. There was a list on the forums, but those streams are more or less dead.

Here's the link to the old thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2387

(just in case you wanna check them out anyways).

There's a couple more who used to stream quite a bit. The good thing about forces videos is, you can download em in 1080p and watch 'em on your 50" plasma ;)
IGN: Nazhand (Standard), Gaurithoth (Anarchy)
Last edited by Helheim on Sep 2, 2011, 3:56:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words Starcraft42, I am still working on getting that stream quality up. :)

I am thinking this Monday, Sept 5th, 2011 may be the next time I put up the stream, so if you arn't busy, or you arn't in Beta yet, stop on in and say hi! We always welcome new faces, and new questions, as long as everyone is having fun!! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Beta Tester Since: v0.9.0
Proud Host of Aug 2011 Fan Art Contest
-------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mordliss on Sep 2, 2011, 4:08:25 AM
"
Helheim wrote:
Here's the link to the old thread:

Thanks, will check it out later and make additions where applicable :D For now I am off to play SCII at a Korean Internet caffee. Gonna be fun ^^.

"
Mordliss wrote:
Thanks for the kind words Starcraft42, I am still working on getting that stream quality up. :)

If you need any help setting things up, let me know. I use VHSCR and Adobe FMLE for streaming. Will check out your stream when you are on ^^

And everyone else, thank you for your kind words! Maybe someday I can stream myself ^^ Would love to.
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Sep 2, 2011, 4:52:38 AM
Cool, thanks for the list. A lot of good videos to watch... *continues watching* (:
Visit me on my homepage: https://www.gletschernadel.de
Dopefish has the best videos! Some of his other stuff like "Saints Row 2 Character Creation and Other Madness" had me literally crying tears from laughing so hard. Stomach and cheeks in pain. It's a rare occurance that I laugh that hard. He is my favorite subscription on youtube!

That said, I'll be watching every other post you mentioned. I gotta get my PoE fill since I'll NEVER have beta access!(reverse jinxing? in the hopes the timer shines on me :3)
Last edited by Sodapopinski on Sep 2, 2011, 6:23:20 AM
Updated Beros` section.

He fixed his graphics to the point it does not hurt your eyes ^^.

Very interactive stream, answers questions from viewers.

He is streaming right now, so check him out.
And another update. Force finally (yes!) switched to his beloved Marauder and has a lot of fun with him. Check out the 15th in his series of vods!
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Sep 2, 2011, 11:58:16 PM
A new entry!

Swiftor, the newest addition to our stream list. Looks like he got his key at Pax. Lucky dude ^^
Check him out. Looooong vods (>2 hrs).

Graphics seem to be 800x600 only, but I guess thats acceptable.

Link in list above and here: http://ja.twitch.tv/swiftor/b/294128994
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Sep 3, 2011, 12:37:57 AM
Sweet...so sweet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info