[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( Immortal build )

Great build! I do, however, have a few questions:

1) What's your view on using Temporal Chains instead of enfeeble due to the fact that you can level it up much easier (lower intellect requirement)?

2) What do you think about running Clarity with Bloodmagic so as to deal with mana problems?

3) Do you use shield charge?

Thanks, and again - awesome build!
"
PaKo0o wrote:
Great build! I do, however, have a few questions:

1) What's your view on using Temporal Chains instead of enfeeble due to the fact that you can level it up much easier (lower intellect requirement)?

2) What do you think about running Clarity with Bloodmagic so as to deal with mana problems?

3) Do you use shield charge?

Thanks, and again - awesome build!

1) Temp chains is terrible for this build once you get aegis aurora , we want to receive many low damage hits for aegis aurora , temporal chains would even make you less tanky in many situations.

2) There are no mana problems at lategame, while levelling you can ofcourse make yourself less tanky to have fewer mana problems, but I wouldn't recommend it when playing hardcore.

3) no
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Great guide.

Currently at level 72, looking good and getting stronger as I grab more damage nodes up north.

I noticed that we rarely proc all our endurance charges (7-8) even with level one CWDT so what I did was to 3L Leap Slam + Faster Attack + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.

Leap myself right into a full pack of mobs, leap another 2-3 times to gain more Endurance charges and start IB right away. I usually finish the pack with just a single IB cos my Leap Slam would have taken 30-40% of their HP away. And then I quickly moved on to other packs maintaining my 6-7 charges along the way. Nearly invincible this way.

IGN - Duck_Ya
Started this build last night and got to level 41, it's pretty ridicilous.

I had some leveling gear ready (nothing crazy) and I literally just run through the game...

Leap Slam into a big pack, one infernal blow and continue forward. I never went through normal that fast. I face tanked Dominus with no problems. Currently Im in act 2 cruel and Im very underleveled for the quests I do... still it's more than doable eventhough my weapon is quite beheind now.

I started as Duelist and never had any mana problems. I have a swap 2 handed weapon when I need more single target damage. I originally planned to level with 2h but I really dislike slow weapons and turns out I don't need that much damage anyway.
"
Synteximus wrote:

I had some leveling gear ready (nothing crazy) and I literally just run through the game...

Leap Slam into a big pack, one infernal blow and continue forward. I never went through normal that fast. I face tanked Dominus with no problems. Currently Im in act 2 cruel and Im very underleveled for the quests I do... still it's more than doable eventhough my weapon is quite beheind now.

I started as Duelist and never had any mana problems. I have a swap 2 handed weapon when I need more single target damage. I originally planned to level with 2h but I really dislike slow weapons and turns out I don't need that much damage anyway.

The mana problem is mostly from levelling a marauder , the mana regen passives at the start of duelist are very strong ;)

really nice build. i tried it in nemesis. but... how the hell you handle the desync? i got all the time this desnyc and it seems really frustrating in nemesis :/
"
TaKsim wrote:
really nice build. i tried it in nemesis. but... how the hell you handle the desync? i got all the time this desnyc and it seems really frustrating in nemesis :/

I used my logitech software ( but you can use autohotkey ) to bind the /oos command to a mousebutton. I use it about every 10 seconds ( can't use it more )

I'm using this build and just plowing through maps. And my gear is mediocre at best. I did a rare Reef map today with Vulnerability / Elemental Reflect and couple of other things and I couldn't believe how easy it was. Huge survivability and huge AoE dps. For example, my lvl 80 witch with better gear can't get close the farming speed of my Marauder...

"
Synteximus wrote:

Level 72 now, my gear is pretty crappy and I only just started to pick up the block nodes. However Since getting CWDT and Multistrike my clearing speed is insane, any farming zones outside maps are a joke. My HP only goes down when taking very high elemental damage.

Got 4,3k hp, 40% reduction from armor. Current gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info