Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

Congratulations to you and the whole dev team, well done!!
Amazing release!!

Such a success... I kept thinking, uhg, here comes a slow-freakin download on release day.. NOPE! Maxed out my bandwidth from my ISP - and I'm in Canada! "ohh the client isn't letting me in...".... "oh look, a fresh patch within hours.."

Much love going out to the whole dev team who has worked long and hard on this over the years!

Been playing since release as much as I can, and I have nothing but good things to say.

Nomination for GAME OF THE YEAR (edition).
Last edited by Dethbringr on Oct 24, 2013, 8:28:06 PM
<3 you guys congrats on an awesome launch day!!! It went way smoother then some of the giants of the game world and for that you should feel amazing!
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
awesoooome!

the game is superb!

GGG <3
Congratz Chris and staff.
Amazing work.
Best regards.
It was a hell of a ride chris and the team, and to many more years of Path of Exile.
I think it was three years ago that I first found out about PoE. I knew right away it was my kinda game. This forum was a bit of a wasteland then, look at the community you guys have built!! It's crazy :)

I haven't played much in a while, and I'm sure much of it will be brand new with as much content as you guys add per patch. But when I do, I'm quite sure of a few things: it will still have the best looking gear in the land, the coolest dungeons you could ever want to crawl, the most insane skill combos to try and pull off, and the most mind-boggling (slightly psychotic) skill tree that was surely the product of an ayahuasca trip.

It was great to see the big PoE advertisement on the Steam store. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but in case you've forgotten, you guys (and girls) at GGG are pimps.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Good job guys
IGN : Entropistu
Wow. I can't believe it's been over two years since I was glued to my computer watching that random beta key countdown timer waiting for a shot to play. It's astonishing how far you guys have come. You guys give me the warm fuzzies, GGG. Don't ever change.
Congratulations on release! I wish you guys all the best. thx for a great game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info