1.0.0b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

Version 1.0.0b
  • Fixed a problem where an Animated Weapon would pause for too long when summoned.
  • Fixed a crash related to Shrines.

Yeah I ran into these a load of times, glad they're fixed
IRON MAN
GGG, your patching speed is getting out of hand. You made fix to patch that was not even released. What next, you fix bugs before they even exist!?
The Black Cat Clan - The Black Cat WILL affect your drops
lol wat :D
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.

So if I have an item that can have 6 links but currently has 5 linked sockets I can still use a jewellers to try for a 6 socket?

PS. How many hours sleep have you had in the last 24 hours? :-)

That's right, you can still try to roll for a six.

I woke up 20 hours ago.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

I woke up 20 hours ago.

You guys having a hard time these last hours, I will cheer for you guys and girl :D

"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.

So if I have an item that can have 6 links but currently has 5 linked sockets I can still use a jewellers to try for a 6 socket?

PS. How many hours sleep have you had in the last 24 hours? :-)

That's right, you can still try to roll for a six.

I woke up 20 hours ago.

Is it theoretically possible to add a free 'microtransaction' that prevents any modifications being done to an item? So if you're really tired (you're really tired) you don't accidentally ruin a 4L or something.

Also CONGRATULATIONS ON RELEASE. YOU MADE IT. in three hours
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Oct 23, 2013, 10:15:54 AM
Fixed a performance problem with Ice Shot and Arctic Breath.

FINALY !!! OMG - w8ting so meny times !!!!
wow, patching the 1,2 gig only took 10 minutes. record time!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
There is light in Vaal Ruins/Dungeons? Who knew... I always went in there blind getting hit by chao damage everywhere!

Hey Chris,

Please make a Micro-transaction that augment the standard colour of "Power Siphon" and "Ice Spear". Preferably the glowy bright orange off discharge effect with full endurance charges.

Much Love,

Blooberry.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
man 1.0.0 is sucks ! what have you done to game ! dual wield cleave build now useless,wtf is that aura cost %60 mana reserved? are you kiddin me ? How could you change all game mechanics like that !!With cleave i have no dps anymore man wtf is that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info