1.0.0b Patch Notes

This patch also includes all of 1.0.0 (patch notes here).

Version 1.0.0b
  • Fixed a performance problem with Ice Shot and Arctic Breath.
  • You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.
  • Fixed a problem where an Animated Weapon would pause for too long when summoned.
  • Fixed a crash related to Shrines.
  • Fixed a problem with the lights in the Vaal Ruins.

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
about time! :)

edit: can't belive I got my first "first" haha

Last edited by Tripleyou on Oct 23, 2013, 9:53:30 AM
"
Chris wrote:
This patch also includes all of 1.0.0 (patch notes here).

Version 1.0.0b
  • You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.
  • Fixed a problem where an Animated Weapon would pause for too long when summoned.
  • Fixed a crash related to Shrines.

goodjob GGG team <3
Last edited by marremurt on Oct 23, 2013, 9:53:22 AM
"
Chris wrote:

This got me laughing.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 23, 2013, 9:53:31 AM
NICE!
"
Chris wrote:

Yes. YES. YESSSSSSSSS!
Cant wait! Please let us peak the skilltree in the server downtime :)
@TiKaD
Last edited by Fjeldberg on Oct 23, 2013, 9:55:34 AM
Oh also, did you manage to get in touch with Valve regarding the Steam client launch? Path of Exile game page still shows "This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours".
"
Chris wrote:
You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.

So if I have an item that can have 6 links but currently has 5 linked sockets I can still use a jewellers to try for a 6 socket?

PS. How many hours sleep have you had in the last 24 hours? :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Oct 23, 2013, 10:07:32 AM
Thank you for your game !
It's great !

(But I'm still waiting for the desync fixes before buying more micro-transactions)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info