1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Silva wrote:
"
lv86-lv94 players will still be forced to level in lv70+ maps.

This isn't true as the formula for leveling has been changed, it is now possible to reach level 100 in non-map areas.

i could not understand what this means... i have tested this with 1 lv 85 char that levels very fine just playing act 3/lv67... i takes some more time to level up, but i think i can (with enough time) level this to LV100, or not?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
brace yourselves.. redicilous amount of QQ will now defile this thread regarding Aura-changes.

learn to read perhaps? The passive-tree will make it all seem very logical once u actually take a look at it and do some "build-crafting".

We have been playing the BETA for a couple of months now, this is the real deal. And im sure that we will be extremely satisfied with it.

Instaed of whining like 5-year-olds, maybe you should thank GGG for making this game? :)

THX GGG!
"
xInfinite wrote:
Don't understand why you cannot release the passive tree until launch... all this negative feedback would probably end if you released it. Bad move on your part.

No, actually their fault it's to release all the hot info in one day, when they had plenty of time with daily news to talk about most important stuff
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
For all the QQers after reading the comments it seems most people forgot it's a beta. Heck we are lucky they stopped doing char wipes after closed beta and we even get to keep our characters to play the full release game. Thanks GGG for making an awesome F2P game.
IGN @Holy_Freeze @Ragnar
Last edited by Sybell on Oct 22, 2013, 9:22:18 AM
i don't like the fact u're creating legacy uniques like Kaoms - rest sounds awesome :)
so..old kaoms still have 1000 hp - this u call "balance"??? so pathetic thing.
The graphics engine has had several performance optimisations.

please tell me that old facebreakers will have intact unarmed damage?
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Silva wrote:
"
lv86-lv94 players will still be forced to level in lv70+ maps.

This isn't true as the formula for leveling has been changed, it is now possible to reach level 100 in non-map areas.

i could not understand what this means... i have tested this with 1 lv 85 char that levels very fine just playing act 3/lv67... i takes some more time to level up, but i think i can (with enough time) level this to LV100, or not?

Now,no you could not level to 100 in non maps areas.For example in lunaris level 3 a level 68 zone you could level untill level 84 and after that you get the 75% exp reduction.But with the new patch all this will be changed.I think they change the % exp reduction or higher level areas.We will see.
nerf all uniques not only new drop, some one have old kaom with 1000hp other new with 500hp it is to big disbalance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info