0.11.6g Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Yeah, definitely nothing going on in the backend, just going to be a 1kb patch guys.

(Kappa)

What does Kappa mean? I keep seeing it.

It's a stupid twitch chat meme.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yeah, definitely nothing going on in the backend, just going to be a 1kb patch guys.

(Kappa)

Twitch chat emote.
It was pretty freaking broken, found out about it earlier and just ran some tests. Lol, was 2-3shotting piety with bear trap on merc
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
"
"
Kiffenn wrote:
how broken? :D

Read bug report forums. Incredibly broken. :P

I wonder if it would have taken you any longer to actually explain the bug rather than say of where to find it. :/

Also answer to you @Kiffen - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543409

100-200x as much, from what op of that thread says.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Oct 20, 2013, 8:39:03 PM
Seeing as how Cold to Fire will be getting a boost with AoF coming back... good fix
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Chris wrote:
"

(Kappa)

Like the others mentioned, it's a Twitch chat emote. Shortform for sarcasm.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
I hope you don't mind posting this here, Chris, since it's only 15 mins til patch.

Here's an example of how horribly, horribly broken Cold to Fire was;

(Sorry about the loud music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6JmYBLlKgg

It was fun for the 2-3 days we played around with it, but I'm glad to see it's getting patched. It was pretty game-breaking haha.
IGN: CorpsejackMenace
Last edited by Munsie on Oct 20, 2013, 8:39:12 PM
I must again point out, that 30 mins is no longer enough of a warning.

Not with Poorjoy's in game now, which is a fkn awesome map to solo as a challenge while not decked out in bought BiS gear.

I've been in that map for over an hour and a half before on low dps tanky character, even doing it on a high dps character, I was still in there for over the 30 mins warning.

Casually casual.

"Kappa" is for trolling/fishing Kappa.
keep up the good work!
ign: ALLRAUDER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info