0.11.6d Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.6d
  • Fixed a bug where some players would have equipped items appear much larger in their inventory.

Whatever you did had the opposite effect for me. Now all my equipped item images are huge and don't fit at all.
"
MGTopgun wrote:
I HAVE X3 Onyx 20 atribbute ilvl 100 u jelle D

^this^ seems to be mistaken, you cant get it over +16 now... ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
sidtherat wrote:
clarification please: does anarchy/onsl.-uniques can drop in std/hardcore or not?

seems to be the fact of truth, still (no change announced):

"
Chris wrote:
Anarchy and Onslaught-only Unique items will not drop any more. Some or all of them may return in the future.

source
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
clarification please: does anarchy/onsl.-uniques can drop in std/hardcore or not?

seems to be the fact of truth, still (no change announced):

"
Chris wrote:
Anarchy and Onslaught-only Unique items will not drop any more. Some or all of them may return in the future.

source

yep. ive read it. but there is no mention about this stuff in patch notes and change of this calibre should be explicitly stated imo
First error ever with poe patching:
Whats going on?
(ofc those files are not still running and ofc they are not read only and ofc i have admin privileges and ofc i restarted PC)

Last edited by mobutu on Oct 9, 2013, 2:33:46 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Reduced the All Attributes implicit mod on Onyx Amulets. It can now roll between 10 and 16 to all attributes.

Nice that this change made in into the game's detail information on the website too that fast... BUT the very most of the other information (especially on the jewelery page, especially item base levels) are still wrong.

never seemed to be noticed

Beside this, the FAQ also needs some (I'd say urgent) updates, the scion has just arrived as an icon (and in the class-select picture) in the overview but not as a class itself... there's a lot missing here...
--
"
Pioneer2 wrote:
The people preparing for the Onyx nerf are funny, 4 attribute points aren't going to change much/anything.

My 3 chars rolling max level grace with a 1-4 dex margin would like a talk with you.
welcome to new legacy items. Next is Kaom ?
IGN TylordRampage
So they didn't change their minds about endgame legacy items. Great, I am not returning to standard then and my supporting plans are gone now.

I suppose only the two temporary leagues may viable for me now, but I guess I'll see.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
How sad
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info