0.9.12qq Patch Notes

"
Drakx wrote:
In honor of such a great patch, a beta key for the first viewer: SHV2H-LAUQJ-6YRC3-RS49P

This just made my day, thank you so much!! :'D
Better ETA on when will the migration occur?

Definitely 4pm?
"
Inkydot wrote:
"
Drakx wrote:
In honor of such a great patch, a beta key for the first viewer: SHV2H-LAUQJ-6YRC3-RS49P

This just made my day, thank you so much!! :'D

No problem, enjoy the game :)

"
duolc wrote:
Better ETA on when will the migration occur?

Definitely 4pm?
Will there be a 30 minute buffer where we will be frozen? Please do this or I will qq!!
"
Chris wrote:
Let the river of tears flow

You say as you buff my class. If the buff is any good, i may be pleased with this. Although i still think that you should increase teh elemental damage output instead of avoiding the issue of elemental damage being completely ignorable in endgame.
"
Increased the size of the Deep Dweller's room and removed the large chest from it.

qq
"
Heavy Strike's 50% damage bonus now affects support gems and elemental damage. It is now represented as Damage Effectiveness.

buff for the already strongest single target melee skill in the game qq
I like it a lot!
I would like to have some time before the migration to study the new tree, though! ;) Maybe I have to reconsider my build...
yay
now if only the patch wasn't happening shortly after I go to bed
oh well!
"
Added options for hybrid classes to commit deeply to hybrid defences.

This part is interesting. Does it mean we can expect more leather and steel type passives, or just a few mixes of defensive nodes in the hybrid areas? We shall see I guess.
Is partying enabled in these 'new leagues'?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info