Season Four, Event 118: 90 Minute Ancestral Immolation Party

Found Frosted Coral Rinkg of Calm in the Last 5 Minutes of this Race, also Found Two Rare Items during this Race, Found also a pretty good Lightning Quiver.
12 pts, raffled heatshiver and ignomon. Good race.
"
Bahriel wrote:
does immolation block lifesteal?
(say you have 2% LS, will it work, since itusually only drains from physical damage)

Life leech as an affix or from the passive tree will not work. Life leech from the support gem, however, will.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Did they change the 50 point requirement for the fire ring, I got the fire ring once I past 30 points, if so how many points do I need for the next item the unique touch staff?
"
Did they change the 50 point requirement for the fire ring, I got the fire ring once I past 30 points, if so how many points do I need for the next item the unique touch staff?
No, you got an additional ring out of the rewards that are allocated randomly to people with points in a race.

You still need to get to 50 point to get the ring, and all the other rewards have not changed either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info