0.11.6 Patch Notes

Damnit GGG, you had a chance to change Heavy Strike from a KB skill to a Stun skill but you chose to keep KB in.
"
NgjnMaster wrote:

Any uniques added in this patch?

Too lazy to read ?
"
Novalisk wrote:
Damnit GGG, you had a chance to change Heavy Strike from a KB skill to a Stun skill but you chose to keep KB in.

It IS a Stun skill. Go check my sig build.
IGN @Ostropalca
"
NgjnMaster wrote:

Yeah let's quote the WHOLE patch notes again and ask a dumb question without reading them. GZ !
Last edited by nockitsch on Sep 24, 2013, 5:13:28 AM
"
Grzybas2 wrote:
"
NgjnMaster wrote:

Too lazy to read ?

Haha, okay, I read the patch notes more closely....

I guess I found the answer! :D
IGN: Caydranth
Last edited by NgjnMaster on Sep 24, 2013, 5:20:01 AM
"
"Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill."

This is a terrible change. Now it will fail to attack completely if you run out of mana and zero chance to leech is back via default attack without changing your action bar.

Really Really terrible guys .... i have played this further cuz of the new reave skill and even based a shadow 'rround it ... this mechanic will ruin it or make it awkward left with no attack
"
The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You guys gonna do this cuz GS will be OP with the new Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gem? I say screw this new gem and dont nerf GS :/
IGN - Burq
Last edited by kyoritsu on Sep 24, 2013, 5:40:54 AM
seriously what was wrong with voidbearer ? they already got toned down a while ago they were fine now
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.6

[li]The naming of "urban" Map areas has been improved.[/li]

[/list]

Shots fired at Black Scum Ghetto Map.

lol you noticed too
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"
T3rr0ar3 wrote:
"
"Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill."

This is a terrible change. Now it will fail to attack completely if you run out of mana and zero chance to leech is back via default attack without changing your action bar.

Really Really terrible guys .... i have played this further cuz of the new reave skill and even based a shadow 'rround it ... this mechanic will ruin it or make it awkward left with no attack

Good luck with leeching with normal attack, if you don't have enough leech to keep reave going you won't get it up again with normal attack either, it's much better to use a flask and not lose your stacks until you get more leech.

People will really find anything to complain about.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info