0.11.6 Patch Notes

damn and the Duelist get more love again _new fight animations_

i want the old shadow stance animation with staff!!!!

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.6

Bug Fixes:
  • The Ship Graveyard area has been changed to remove sections that could be traveled to only with movement skills.

This is where Jabberjaws is usually located, why are you removing it?!?
[Removed by Support]
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.6

Content:
  • The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.

Thank you, now I won't have to run around that god forsaken place a hundred times to find the one zombie.
Could you guys implement an option to limit the speed of the patch download?
I've done mercy mission with a witch and I got "endurance charge on melee stun" there's a problem here !
aren't you guys still addressing the DESYNC issue? even the 20 page long desync thread in gen did not have any love, not a single love from GGG. when and if this game ultimately dies (which i hope not) i, among many others, will exactly know the reason why.
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Care to explain why you think HS is weak? Since it's actually one of the strongest skills in game.

Why do you think almost no melee build uses heavy strike? Is it because it is so much stronger than cyclone, cleave, leap slam, or one of the other popular melee skills? Maybe if you only look at the skills hs seems to be a strong skill but out in the field there are much better options! And believe it or not I still have one hs mara myself and his dmg sucks ass. Why I keep him that way? Because he was my first char in poe and he reminds me about a time in cb when gs and hs was nothing but pure fun!

Most people don't base a build around it. It's for single target 2h builds. Not as a main skill. Huge difference.
hello, an info to the few Mac players of PoE :

this patch breaks PoE under the unofficial Wine Port (a bunch of pop-up errors at start-up about memory and shaders and Direct3D).

here are the pop-up list :

- Failed to load shaders/antiAlaisng.fx

- the D3D device has a non zero reference coiunt, meaning some objects were not released

- failed creating Direct3D device objects

- DXUTCreateDevice Failed

then a white blank screen for 2 minutes (instead of the usual "loading" with the GGG logo), and poof, back to desktop.
Last edited by bazoungus on Sep 24, 2013, 11:33:12 PM
went to upper submerged to see the new boss packs from the boss there didn't see any new boss packs with her ;/ Trump 2020
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Nov 26, 2019, 10:21:12 AM
"
hello, an info to the few Mac players of PoE :

this patch breaks PoE under the unofficial Wine Port (a bunch of pop-up errors at start-up about memory and shaders and Direct3D).

here are the pop-up list :

- Failed to load shaders/antiAlaisng.fx

- the D3D device has a non zero reference coiunt, meaning some objects were not released

- failed creating Direct3D device objects

- DXUTCreateDevice Failed

then a white blank screen for 2 minutes (instead of the usual "loading" with the GGG logo), and poof, back to desktop.

I suspect there are more Mac users than one might realize - it's probably a good idea to contact Support about this so they get an idea of how many Mac users there are.

Good news: Path of Exile works under CrossOver 12.5

Not-so-good news: you'll have to buy CrossOver, and the display of text is a bit screwy compared to the Wineskin port.
Last edited by Qhorrin on Sep 25, 2013, 12:34:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info