0.9.12o Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12o
  • Increased the drop rate of Maps.
  • Made it slightly easier to find higher level Maps.
  • Removed Fire Resist from Hillock.
  • Fixed a bug where Monkeys would not have shadows.
  • Fixed a bug where the River Crossings waypoint could spawn twice.
  • Fixed a bug where some torches in Map areas would not have particles.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 30, 2012, 11:04:54 PM
Nice. :)

Maybe we'll see some maps that can finally drop Kaom's Heart! :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Sep 30, 2012, 11:10:19 PM
no more vampire monkeys D: damn
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
Increased drop rate of maps? F#$!YEAH!!!!
Great news on the map drops.

OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
GGGreat
Just out of curiosity, what is the actual drop rate of maps up to now? It seems as if every other patch the drop rate gets buffed to a higher percentage. Are they small incremental changes or is each increase a rather significant jump up? Just curious
Yay on map drops :D

Good work.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
Maverickroll wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is the actual drop rate of maps up to now? It seems as if every other patch the drop rate gets buffed to a higher percentage. Are they small incremental changes or is each increase a rather significant jump up? Just curious

It's not a giant increase, but because it has a snowball effect (the world drops more maps which drop more maps), we're being careful.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
As someone who is suffering from a really bad run of luck in getting map drops, I'm happy about the increase. I've been alch'ing up my maps, running tough mods like Temp Chains and Burning Ground and such, and getting very little in return. This makes me optimistic I'll be able to continue my high level chars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info