Season Four, Event 59: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
IronMask75 wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
Well, I go ranger cleave, get no gear but a rare short bow and 2 rare quivers drop in the second and third zone. What a troll. Died at lvl 16 with 1 white boarding axe and not a single rare item on me. With RoA I would have destroyed everything, but I can already tell if I go RoA next race I get all the onehanders for cleave.

So, you pick up everything from the provisions chest, and I mean EVERYTHING. Then you equip the gear you want for your build for that race and put an alternate loadout on weapon swap.

Anyway, as usual my RNG didn't arrive until late. Struggled to find Flasks and Orbs. Did find 2 Alchs early-ish, but never anything decent to use them on. was going to Alch a Longbow, then I found a rare one. Didn't want to Alch my low ilvl quiver so saved the other Alch for ages.

Finished just outside the top 20 for Ranger. Sadness.

Spoiler

Possibly alcing a ring or some more boots might have been helpful for you?

As for the guy who went cleave and then dropped bows, this is why you level a couple of styles of gem up; just in case you get something amazing. Try and create a class for racing that isn't overly bound by passives.

Also you don't pick up everything from the chest, no armour, only the gems you need and then get going. I picked up potions, dagger, spirit shield, freeze pulse, fire trap, dual strike and cleave as a shadow.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
unsane wrote:
"
OrwinMaldoran wrote:
So how this works exactly? this items are drawing for each race or for the whole season?
and where i can see who won these things?

For each race. You can't see who won, but you receive the items in stash tabs on hardcore. I've received many, it's not just for show.

thx 4 answering :D
"
ckay27 wrote:
Possibly alcing a ring or some more boots might have been helpful for you?

Yeah, I think I ended up Alch'ing that Iron Ring after finding nothing but garbage for a long time. I was hesitant to Alch boots as if I didn't get move speed it would have been a complete waste and knowing my luck I would not have got move speed.

It's the weirdest thing, I was levelling my Reave/Double-strike Shadow in Cruel Ledge just before the race and 3 Uniques dropped in 20 mins, lol. Got a Wurm's Molt off Kuduku, Goldrim off a rare skelly, and Azenath's off an random blue.

On a side note, those Azenath's are amazing with Reave. Temporal Chains for everybody!
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info