Season Four, Event 37: 1 Hour Immolation Endless Ledge

"
Incantator wrote:
I had three chars, deleted 2 lower levels. Highest lvl is 13 - haven't got any points yet too.

same here
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
No points yet too, but this was FUN. Died 10 secs before the end struggling to get 12lvl, too late I've learned that you can actually spam Rain of Arrows crazy fast...
I have yet to get points as well.. hmm..
"
fab83700 wrote:
oki but .... I don't delete my character and still 0 pts, how many time we need to wait?? (and sorry for my bad english)

Sometimes they have troubles with giving out the rewards. They will be applied later, no worries. Just don't delete your racing characters, so they can see your ranking.

Deletes are currently hard deletes.
Therefore are they normally not able to apply Reward Points to deleted characters,
as the system can't detect a valid ranking.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Sep 6, 2013, 6:22:24 PM
I have to say, this race had to be one of the most races I've participated in. The synergy of the packs was ridiculous. 2nd lvl I had docks mobs inc. the firebreathers and phase runners...paired with the slowing mud zombies from The Coves...it was ridiculously fun. On top of that constantly taking aoe fire damage from the immolation.

Also I like seeing mobs explode when I kill them.

Halfway through the race I remembered that MY physical dmg was converted to fire as well as the enemy's...might go for more of a physical build next time to take advantage of this fact.

My strategy was to get the radius passives in Templar and to use a combination of Ice Nova and some 2h Ground Slam action to kite fast-moving mobs (like the hasted firebreathers). Used Double Strike and Glacial Hammer for single targets. Once I acquired a good physical mallet, I started using sweep to oneshot most whites and some blues.

My main weakness in races (I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this) is inventory management and mob-pack management. If something's taking too long to kill, or if you leave 2 mobs alive after aoeing a pack down, it's important to keep moving. Don't be afraid to skip some mobs and head to the next pack. I know it feels so good when you kill the last remaining mob in a pack and see their neatly laid corpses all in a pile...but keep on moving is the key!
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
I got a question !
if u have 2 characters :

One level 6 and One level 9

Do you receive 1+3 Reward Points ?
First race after 45 days without internet conection. It is good to be back and endless is really cool. Reached lv 9 51% with shadow with raise zombie, split arrow, poison and fire trap. it took a few minutes just to understand the first chest and then how things worked hahuahua

weird i dont think i got my points for this race
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
I haven't recieved any points yet either, finished at 6th place
Pants of Textile
This was an absolute blast for a first ledge race!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info