Season Four, Event 6: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Would be fun, but almost a half hour and two deaths to unstoppable packs. I mean I love the pack size and combos, but the desync that big packs bring is not bearable. That and almost a half hour in and not a single damage mod on anything, one coral, no ms, still using Lv1s on both runs. Just the normal get fucked rng. Wouldn't be worth complaining over if it was like that for everyone, but hey, whatever right?
Too much lag, I'm constantly cleaving at ghosts. Also died to a pack of exploding spawn because they probably exploded on the server before they got to me on my client :/
Decided to go as a Ranging Duelist ^^
Spoiler
best bow drop in 8 levels , (4 ledges) RNGsus does not love me tonight ^^
1. char:
- 2nd ledge filled with dischargers and carrion queens + blowing bugs = can't get lower than 70% hp or I will die

2. char
- 2nd ledge with necros casting cold curse + frost mages + frost skeles = perma frost

3 char
- 2nd lege 2 packs of blue water elemental castin ele weakness and cold snaps = perma frost

That RNG...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 31, 2013, 5:40:47 PM
Rhoa + shock nova crits + Chatters combination too stronk
i was doing fine despite the fact that i had insane early ribbon zone and didnt find medium flask till lvl12. but then... my lvl16 zone had mainly golems rhoas necros with crit weakness and spark skeletons? getting 1 of these nearly impossible zones ruins your whole race.
Figured that name was you Boof lol. Shitty death with 10 seconds to go man, but gratz on second place.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Heh, won ranger, too bad there's no demigod. :(

edit: Oops no, there's one above me who died!
Last edited by Thalandor on Aug 31, 2013, 6:02:56 PM
Kick ass event. Best fun I had in a loooong while.
My EQ
Spoiler

Found this at the 2 minutes left mark :(
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info