Open VPN (Private Tunnel) for downloading patch

From 5 to 50kb downloads to 2.24MB dl through my UK VPN. Somewhere an american CDN server is quietly melting.
holy shit I love you for posting this......6 hours and I was like 65% done but i swapped to this and ill be done in a minute or so
ign: Vixien
Whhhyyyyyyy is it not boosting my speeed?? It worked for like 10 minutes then went down again! Nothing changed! I even tried changing accounts :(

Haaaaalp
got a quick question, downloaded all this, connected to netherlands, and started downloading the patch by opening up the client. Is that all im supposed to do? The little tracker in the left of the corner in the private tunnel client says I havent used any Mbs yet. Am I doing something wrong? Would really like some help, because it was going fast for the first little bit, and now its slowed down alot :/ Just hoping I didnt cap out without it being able to tell me.
Screw Lowes, or even Home Depot, go to Charan. He knows all about being a slight-slack-in-jaw rusted tool.
almost finished the download now <3 ty for posting this

"
smokingdeck08 wrote:
got a quick question, downloaded all this, connected to netherlands, and started downloading the patch by opening up the client. Is that all im supposed to do? The little tracker in the left of the corner in the private tunnel client says I havent used any Mbs yet. Am I doing something wrong? Would really like some help, because it was going fast for the first little bit, and now its slowed down alot :/ Just hoping I didnt cap out without it being able to tell me.

it doesnt update the usage instantly, takes about 30min-1hr to update for me
better to use BitTorrent IMHO :) Links are at patch info: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/504364
OK, now 2nd tunnel account and it worked wonders. At 91% right now.

Thank you kindred1.
can someone tell me where I can download the client from, as I have no idea. I am ready to download it with VPN
Yeah, data transfer from NZ to US is slow because the US has to intercept and make its own copy of all this SENSITIVE information. You know... because everyone outside our country is a terrorist now.
"
MaxDmax wrote:
can someone tell me where I can download the client from, as I have no idea. I am ready to download it with VPN

follow my original post it will tell you were to download the vpn client
IGN : Detrium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info