The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

I have just soloed the first 2 acts of normal without any problems. Really fun playing this build.

Did you do maps before you got marohi ergi and if so how hard were they compared to with that weapon? at what level did you get it?
would replacing melee splash with fire penetration be a good idea for boss fight?
What's better between Added Fire Damage and Weapon Elemental Damage with Infernal Blow?

Also, any of those two is better than Faster Attack in your opinion?

Thanks for your time
How should I be navigating the skill tree? In what order should I be taking the nodes?
Playing this build currently on nemesis HC, level 51. It's lots of fun.

One thing i don't quite get tho: Why would you spec out of blood magic in high levels? Just to use the hatred aura? Staying BM, investing the points in Life and not worrying about mana /mana regen on gear sounds quite nice to me or am I wrong?
"
Avacyn wrote:
One thing i don't quite get tho: Why would you spec out of blood magic in high levels?

I think because at high levels you can sustain attack spam with mana and run auras. No need to put your life pool at risk. Currently lvl38 Nemesis and it's pretty awesome!
After release I switched my facebreaker build to this one when i respecked. he is lvl 80 now and lots of fun solo, but I feel that he does not dish out enough dps in map parties. What kind of dps do you guys have with this build? Maybe post your weapon. Thanks.
"
Teutonne wrote:
After release I switched my facebreaker build to this one when i respecked. he is lvl 80 now and lots of fun solo, but I feel that he does not dish out enough dps in map parties. What kind of dps do you guys have with this build? Maybe post your weapon. Thanks.

Im only 63, and does arround 5300 dps. i feel very strong when im soloing, but in parties i also feel like my attack doesnt do enough damage.

this is my current weapon
I am level 77 and copied the whole passive tree now.

What way are you going after you reached all the nodes in the shown tree?

- More damage?

- More armor and life?

- More resistances?

Do you plan to reach any other big key nodes?
This Build use two "Cast on Damge Take" Gems, Patch 1.0.1 nerf this gem. I'm not sure how this affects the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info