0.9.12 Information and Incomplete Patch Notes (Updated)

"
ampdecay wrote:
y u hide sockets for?

They obstructed the items too much. You can still see them by pressing Alt if you'd like to.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Please consider making this an option in the menue rather than a fix game component. It would be annoying having to press alt every time i want to overview my sockets and i dont mind them showing up all time.

Please do this. Most players only loot white and blue stuff by sockets. If I have to start to pick that all up and check it in my inventory I am gonna loose it ;)

It only affects items in your inventory or stash. Items on the ground still show their socket information.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
zaebimaika wrote:
What happen with map drops and players quantity? I don't see it as patch notes anymore.

It'll probably be in 0.9.12b or 0.9.12c a few days later. We're all testing minion stuff so there's no time to test the Map stuff as much as we'd need to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info