"
Smokowaty wrote:
I asked for b.o at msg and stll no info from this guy, he thinks he is some kind of god here :D well when i saw ppl bidding i also wanted to bid couse the guy didnt give any risonable information about the auction.

This circlet is deffinitly not worth 40 and more than 7 but we will not find out couse we will never sattysfy the seller.

waste of time. keep your gear

Why would I tell you a buyout so soon? I crafted this yesterday and the helm is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay for an end game es helm.
IGN: RocketJohnson
"
namer123 wrote:
"
Seelow wrote:
Do not bother with this guy! This dude thinks his shit don't stink.

yup agree with you right there. He's just waiting for people to blindly pay higher then the market price before accepting to sell.

"
babysoft wrote:
"
Seelow wrote:
Do not bother with this guy! This dude thinks his shit don't stink.

Don't lowball me then I won't ignore you, plain and simple bruh.

yea you hate when people lowball you. You just waiting for people to "highball" you bruh.

coming from a guy who offered 7 ex for a 100% perfect searing touch LOL
have some bad experience with this guy, however I'll try to bid 25 ex on circlet.
Hope this time he'll do something different.
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
"
Quirom wrote:
have some bad experience with this guy, however I'll try to bid 25 ex on circlet.

thanks for c/o but your saying a bad experience is me rejecting your offer and giving u a higher b/o? damn, you must have a billion bad experiences with people
"
babysoft wrote:
"
Quirom wrote:

thanks for c/o but your saying a bad experience is me rejecting your offer and giving u a higher b/o? damn, you must have a billion bad experiences with people

Thanks, I have got many but not billion like you've suggested.
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
35ex @ hubris

FrostedxExplosion
Last edited by fullerno2 on Jul 27, 2013, 6:17:41 PM
"
fullerno2 wrote:
35ex @ hubris

FrostedxExplosion

ty c/o