Unable to Map File error report search!

---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 0 Size: 0
OK
wtf 36 pages of people reporting errors and no fix or message from the developers wtf? can't even play the game.
2. Error today
IGN: DIHMF

My error in act 3 Battle Front.
Was in public party, killed Gravicious, then warped to town to turn in quest. I warped in to Lunaris 2 for the others, bam, crashed.

I get an error whenever I try to go to Sarn Slums...

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 3058106368 Size: 22414452
I get this every time I try to enter the Ship Graveyard,

"Art/Textures/Environment/beach/cliffyknollswampns.dds": In source code file: Resources\TextureResource.cpp at line 37,
Processing file: Art/Textures/Environment/beach/cliffyknollswampns.dds
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

I know that its in beta, but many people, including my friends, say that they never got this.
Any idea on how to fix it so i can continue the game would be mighty helpful.

Thank you,

Noob_Cake
This error is really frustrating me to the point of heartburn. Piety fights are almost useless as I expect to get it when I zone back in. The number of errors have gone up since the last patch. I lose drops, I lose parties, I lose progress and no word from GGG on what progress is being made
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
Was in public party, got killed and crashed. I've also already edited the config file to lower the texture quality even more; didn't seem to help.

Numerous "Unable to MapViewOfFile" crashes since last patch.

No issues of this kind until the latest patch.

If I posted screenshots of all the errors it would be classed as spam !

Incredibly annoying - at this rate I will be lvl 60 before I can complete Act3 in normal as I keep having to re-do every zone.

Also - disappearing portals, you then have to waypoint and run. Sometime the mobs are dead, sometimes they aren't (and no, it has not been enough time for respawns).

Game has been good to play until latest patch - now it's becoming almost too frustrating to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info