Unable to Map File error report search!

"
Nive wrote:
"
zerosasbor wrote:
like a previous poster mentioned have u guys tried nosound?

right click the shortcut to the game, go to properties, and in the target section, change it to "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --nosound

Tried, didnt work

hmm this seems to be random then. It sorta worked for me. Still crashed once but that was like 4-5 hours of gameplay whereas before it was like every 30 mins of gameplay. Hope they get an actual fix for this soon cause playing with no sound is a bit crap.
Last edited by zerosasbor on Jan 28, 2013, 7:02:10 PM
i get these crashes every 3rd or 4th loading screen
Tried Delete and redownload game twice
Have run pack check multiple times, never finds any errors?
all drivers up to date. dx and c runtime.
Tried all combo's of video settings.

pc specs:
16gb ram
intel i5 2500k ~3.6ghz
ati - hd6950 2gb

Win 8 pro - 32bit ( Running in xp compat mode.)

Pretty much unplayable now in Act3 every 3-5 load screens will crash.
IGN: EpedizzleOG
Last edited by epedizzle on Jan 28, 2013, 11:38:33 PM

Never received this error before OBT...now clients crashes about 50% of time I move from place to place. Never happened on CBT.
Tried to delete and re-download game from POE website twice. My OS, hardware.
Game is totally unplayable now. Gonna try to download hacked repack from torrents to see if it works...
Last edited by SonicSonedit on Jan 29, 2013, 2:35:48 AM
---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 440270848 Size: 3999168401
OK
I had:

---
Failed to lock buffer D3DERR_DRIVERINTERNALERROR Driver internal error in Western Forest
---
few out of memory exeptions (I have 4GB of RAM, win xp sp3 pro)

Every 2/5 map change in ACT3 is a crash for me, and some crashes inside.

I downloaded the game again hoping a Map crash gone, without a success.

Game is great and I love to play. Just hoping the crashes be fixed soon.
that is problem with 32bit windows, only solution for now is to set texture on medium ! that will fix errors
"
that is problem with 32bit windows, only solution for now is to set texture on medium ! that will fix errors

No, it won't.
"

not for me, been playing with medium shadows for a while now, the error still occurs

edit: I will try to play without shadows and see if that's doing anything and report back
Last edited by PatBateman12 on Jan 29, 2013, 6:30:57 AM
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error code: 8 Offset: 5423693824 Size: 9844781
Battlefront gateway !!!
Constantly getting this error in Act 3 and sometimes Act 2.

Helps turning texture down to Medium and sound completely off. Would love word on when this will be fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info