Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
lol dat lore text+base item type, someone is a vore/endosoma lover.

no shame in that
"
Prezidento wrote:

I really dislike weak low level uniques that are entirely useless at higher level. They should all really have some stats which increase with level.
For this one, 1 additional life and spell damage per level would have made this a lot less aggravating to find endgame.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:

I really dislike weak low level uniques that are entirely useless at higher level. They should all really have some stats which increase with level.
For this one, 1 additional life and spell damage per level would have made this a lot less aggravating to find endgame.

what's the fun in equipping a wand at level 1 and still using the same wand at level 80?
Still works as lvling items.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
nice
That's a nice Incinerate leveling wand. Definitely worse than the claw once you hit 37 I think though.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

what's the fun in equipping a wand at level 1 and still using the same wand at level 80?

You could also ask wheres the fun being stuck with the same skills as a caster for weeks while you level up another gem.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
battled wrote:
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
500 dps dual wielding axes...is that good?

Where do you get 500 dps from?
It's basicallly 2 350 dps axes in one. Phys Dps is 250 which is quite low, elemental/chaos is 100 dps.
They are powerful from a defencive perspective tho.
battled has the right idea here. Since the axe specifically states Fire Damage in Main Hand and Chaos Damage in Off Hand, this weapons performs as 2 separate weapons. Just because it's technically one weapon you cannot simply lump the damage values together.

Each hand does ~380 dps with max rolls, the Main Hand deals Fire Damage while the Off Hand deals Chaos.

Edit: For those who are interested the new uniques are up on the wiki

Belly of the Beast
Olmec's Sanctum
Lifesprig
Wings of Entropy

For Olmec's Sanctum, the Final Boss drops items 4 levels higher. I assume that means 4 levels higher than the map level resulting in ilvl 78 items.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 29, 2013, 12:59:29 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:

For Olmec's Sanctum, the Final Boss drops items 4 levels higher. I assume that means 4 levels higher than the map level resulting in ilvl 78 items.

from what I've read, the Final Boss drops ilvl 80 items, which would be 4 levels higher than the boss level of 76
"
Zahndethus wrote:
from what I've read, the Final Boss drops ilvl 80 items, which would be 4 levels higher than the boss level of 76
I considered that as an option also, which is why I didnt write anything about the item level on Olmec's wiki page. At this time I cannot find proof of either.

Edit: Yes I've read tpapp's thread and i've read the thread on reddit. It is not, however, concrete proof. There is no video, or at the very least a screenshot displaying the item level, nor is there GGG input yet.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 29, 2013, 1:20:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info