476 iir Farming maps log *in progress*

so is the shavs chest pretty much 100% necessary for this build?

I wanted to make a sporker for farming money, but coincidentally don't have the money for a shavs (which is why i want to make a sporker in the first place)

do i need a shavs to even consider it?
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

"

I wanted to make a sporker for farming money, but coincidentally don't have the money for a shavs (which is why i want to make a sporker in the first place)

Shavronnes chest makes you able to go low life build and then you can use the 100% IIR boots. If you don't go low life (no shavronnes) you can do exactly the same build except you'll be doing less damage because you won't have pain attunement and probably no righteous fire. You'll be CI so no chaos resist required either and you can use some other boots for resists/movespeed.

So no, you don't NEED shavronnes to do this but it's much more effective for some increased risk.
I recently got a shavs in anarchy, and honestly it's not all it's made out to be. you actually end up doing LESS damage with shavronnes, even with pain attunement, when righteous fire isn't activated, because of all the extra nodes you have to take to get to the life regens node in marauder and in templar. You also lose some survivability. I was getting just as many rares when I was CI and using Goldwyrm boots as I am with Shavronnes and using wondertrap.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
DEATHLORDD wrote:

wow many advices , thanks ! i will look at your suggestion more closely tonight.

the +3 wand is quite expensive. currently farming exalts to try and craft my helm so the wand is not that important at the moment.

thanks again :)

shouldn't be very expensive, i spent a couple chaos on mine in anarchy and it doesn't have to be a wand

"
reboticon wrote:
I recently got a shavs in anarchy, and honestly it's not all it's made out to be. you actually end up doing LESS damage with shavronnes, even with pain attunement, when righteous fire isn't activated, because of all the extra nodes you have to take to get to the life regens node in marauder and in templar. You also lose some survivability. I was getting just as many rares when I was CI and using Goldwyrm boots as I am with Shavronnes and using wondertrap.

So your point is that if you don't use the main reason for making the build, it does less damage? thanks for that opinion...
Last edited by karitas on Jul 24, 2013, 2:06:54 PM
Another change you can make to the build is grab the power charge and power charge duration node from templar, and drop two wasted int nodes next to the increased burning damage and the life wheel.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpeaBAuMRUEmyu9YsnDvhwbTi920Z5OynKy0fwfN2EY0ZoqPxdn6v4BJ_xh8C3YzBxX5ZEZYvnTbF7BiIQp2jDkgW89gkj_rDbfId44QmPKcIe9eIa49G2t229x0UgUmZmhEv-tLrY2ae98EWQMAaqZVxTYV9WfNwfZrPKU-sqlorT31DY-w45CKCmyftLKeAVrcxOti1BPPdGS6j8lj1TdhdxtSPncSePIx2Rtfd87ndgW9gbe8O8i8Es-dSAnFUSV8_
Last edited by Maroot on Jul 24, 2013, 2:31:58 PM
"
karitas wrote:

"
reboticon wrote:

So your point is that if you don't use the main reason for making the build, it does less damage? thanks for that opinion...

No, my point is that you can still Dual Totem IIR/IIQ farm without a Shavronnes, since, you know, that was the question that was posed.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
W1ndows wrote:
"

Shavronnes chest makes you able to go low life build and then you can use the 100% IIR boots. If you don't go low life (no shavronnes) you can do exactly the same build except you'll be doing less damage because you won't have pain attunement and probably no righteous fire. You'll be CI so no chaos resist required either and you can use some other boots for resists/movespeed.

So no, you don't NEED shavronnes to do this but it's much more effective for some increased risk.

You can go low life/RF without Shavs. It just means you have to avoid chaos damage, so you have to farm lunaris and docks. Better to limit yourself to these areas at fast clearspeed rather than allow yourself to farm anywhere but at a much slower speed.

You do need shav's to map with LL/RF, but you don't need to map. Especially if you're looking to build some wealth... there is plenty of it to be had in docks/lunaris if you're poor.
Last edited by Nonethewiser on Jul 24, 2013, 3:02:38 PM
"
Electrospine wrote:
What is faster to farm exalts, the alteration route or the chaos recipe route ? Do you id every rare you find?

I usually use the 2 chaos recipe, but I id any rares from level 72+ maps, and I always id coral rings, prismitic rings and stuff like that.
new run log is up :)
new run is up. Got alot of maps this run :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info