AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

"
W1ndows wrote:

The continuous /oos macro would probably work great if my main skill was right click but since I'm using right click AND q all the time, if I have q held down it will screw up the typing and will type something like /oqoqqsq :D

Nope, read my earlier post. Blockinput stops all other mouse and keyboard input while the /oos script is running then unblocks when finished. I use blockinput on all my scripts. If you are using windows vista/7 then you need to run autohotkey as administrator for blockinput to work.

F5::FastLogOut1() ; Assign F5 to Logout
F6::Remaining() ; Assign to check remaining monsters
F9::ToggleOosCommand() ; Assign to toggle oos command
F10::CheckItemLevel() ; Assign F10 to Check item level

CheckItemLevel(){
BlockInput On
Send {LButton}
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /itemlevel
Send {Enter}
Sleep, 75
Send {LButton}
BlockInput Off
return
}

ToggleOosCommand()

[Removed by Me]

FastLogOut1(){
BlockInput On
SetDefaultMouseSpeed 0
sendinput {esc}
MouseClick, left, 959, 432, 1, 1
BlockInput Off
return
}

Remaining(){
BlockInput On
Send {Enter}
Sleep 2
Send /remaining
Send {Enter}
BlockInput Off
return
}
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Jul 24, 2013, 12:51:13 AM
Thanks, I got it to work now. Don't know why it didn't before. Added BlockInputOn/off to my own single time /oos command and /remaining. Also stole your /itemlevel macro ;) Thanks!
I forgot to tell you that if you have vista/windows7 you need to run autohotkey as administrator or it might not blockinput.
f8:
Static </ Pizza Pizza />
Wait 87, sleep
Piza pizza
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/457851
Well there is a link to Henry saying it's okay to use a macro for /oos command. No word if other macros are okay that I was able to find.
That same thread has another post which quotes a dev basically saying "As long as you are the one pushing the keys for macros it's okay. If they are automated it's not okay since that would qualify as botting."

"
W1ndows wrote:
That same thread has another post which quotes a dev basically saying "As long as you are the one pushing the keys for macros it's okay. If they are automated it's not okay since that would qualify as botting."

There were recent comments by Support which indicated that pressing one button ending up in executing multiple actions may result in a ban. It was about someone multi-boxing, afaik.

You really should just E-Mail support@grindinggear.com.
Else someone else will do it and you may recieve a warning.

Edit:
This is of course only concerning the auras/potions macros you shared.
The other ones are okay as of GGG, they admitted that they will accept it as workaround
as long as they haven't fixed related issues yet, I believe.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 22, 2013, 2:23:13 PM
Just wondering how would GGG even begin to ban people that use macros that do more than 1 thing, like the auras/potions macro...I'm pretty sure they can't distinguish me pushing 1 button and doing 5 things rather than just doing the 5 things myself. Also, what is their policy for giving warnings? Would they give me a warning just from a thread like this where I show my macros that I may or may not use?

Thanks for the heads up though.
"
Toggle timer to send /oos every 10 seconds while you play

Pressing f9 starts timer pressing f9 again stops it

That's nasty though. If everyone starts using that we'll get an overall increase in desync occurrence due to increase in data volume.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 24, 2013, 12:41:25 AM
I'm guessing you mean the data volume would strain the servers and become laggy? Can't imagine 1 chat message every 10 seconds doing that...Anyway, the part of players that read the forums regularly is very small compared to the playerbase in general.

Besides, the server lag and desync are not really related. Desync means desync between your client and the server. You see something happening on your client that doesn't happen on the server side (or the other way around, something happens in server side which you can't see), like you see a monster close to you so click it to attack it. If the monster was not really at the place you saw it, the server notices you attacking the monster and therefore teleports you to a spot where you can actually damage the monster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info