Season Three, Event 90: Descent

ranger lv 10
i've never had so much luck, lol.
Thanks for the amazing amount of desync this evening Path of Exile! It was awesome to lose both my duelists into double desync! Hopefully next time I just give up after the first desync death!

Best finish for me,lvl 15.
Last edited by Ogre669 on Jul 24, 2013, 12:06:10 AM
37th overall, #15th Duelist.

Had early game problems, and 1 really lucky logout @ 17HP with 1 charge of a life flask left lol. Mid game I got some sick RNG on sabers and boots, but not enough trans/chance/alch to run more than almost all white gear lol.

15% move speed boots helped a lot once I could use them, belt was insane godly for this sort of race, allowing me to focus my rings on various res rings I had to swap around late game instead of needing corals.

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Jul 24, 2013, 12:12:28 AM
I died from the temp chains merviel's daughters as they spawned those exploding minions. Definitely will be more careful next time. Highest lvl reached has been 18...temp chains + cold dmg = 0.11111 chance of avoiding things. Fire and cold resists couldve helped too. I would've linked my weapons but I deleted it quickly. 1 more point for next unique!
Youtube @guitarguy234
Twitter @guitarguy234
twitch.tv/awsomesawcee
My band: http://www.slackjawbluesband.com
Last edited by Awsomesawce on Jul 24, 2013, 12:10:20 AM
Curious to hear how cobalt made it so crazily ahead in the early-mid portion of the race. I had decent rng and was 3-4 levels behind. Also surprised that he didn't hit a level higher and set a record considering.

As for me, I literally lost a full 5 minutes or more in the monkey cave, as I ended up full exploring it two times over, unable to find a way out. WTB map overlay designed by someone living in the 21st century.

If it wasn't for that, I at the very least could've made it on the records board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info