[not updated for 1.0] HP Physical and Elemental Wander Guide (Power Siphon/Frenzy) | Oos

"
Hmm none of them are that amazing, but probably the Viper Thirst Omen Wand will be best to start with. Especially seeing as you wont have many of the physical wand nodes at the start.
You should be able to pick up a cheap wand upgrade fairly easily.

yea those wands were just lying around in my stash, but i manage to yolo-roll some imbued wands and ended up with this

Also do you think gmp is that neccessary when chain is implemented in this build? I kinda feel like its its not worth giving up the concentrated dmg for the AOE dmg. I was thinking more on the lines of lmp and chain instead of gmp and chain. What do you think Oos?
Last edited by nutsblaster on Sep 1, 2013, 12:32:45 AM
"
nutsblaster wrote:
"
Hmm none of them are that amazing, but probably the Viper Thirst Omen Wand will be best to start with. Especially seeing as you wont have many of the physical wand nodes at the start.
You should be able to pick up a cheap wand upgrade fairly easily.

yea those wands were just lying around in my stash, but i manage to yolo-roll some imbued wands and ended up with this

Also do you think gmp is that neccessary when chain is implemented in this build? I kinda feel like its its not worth giving up the concentrated dmg for the AOE dmg. I was thinking more on the lines of lmp and chain instead of gmp and chain. What do you think Oos?

Yeah sweet wand man!

I prefer GMP but be sure to try LMP too and see which you prefer. Most of the CI wanders use LMP. Later when you have insane damage you will be 1-2 shotting all packs with GMP, so I think it's worth it, you hit more monsters per cast.
IGN: @Oos
Updated my post, made a few edits and added two alternate builds.

I don't play much currently, but return when the new leagues are out with a new wander :)
With the 1.0 changes to Auras this build may not work. If you plan to create a Wander in 1.0 then feel free to use the information in this guide, but the skilltree and the gem setup is probably outdated and you'll have to work that out yourself.

A few week after release I plan to come back to this guide and see if it's possible to make a wander. The aura change really hurts, wanders got a lot of their power from auras :)

If you plan to reroll wander and want a second opinion on your build, feel free to PM me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info