Season Three, Event 39: 12 Minute Turbo Solo

for a 12 minute time investment I am sure they dont want to hand out points like candy. If the races is 12 minutes are you really so busy that you need to stop playing after level 4?

If they put in a higher threshhold all that means is the 'better' players will get additional points for a tiny amount of effort. This race probably already has the highest point return for time invested, it really doesnt need to be higher.
Number 4 Shadow showing off his beautiful equipment! First time I broke top 10, so I'm pretty happy.

Spoiler

Bought the chain belt, boots dropped from Hillock, other 2 items were random drops. I would have done better if it wasn't for the blue rhoa group that almost killed me and caused me to reset instance.
"
spam11 wrote:
why are there so few events nowadays?

can't even play the next one cause i gotta sleep. wth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gyongVwBw2E#t=352s

Sleep faster, I would recommend!
Is it just me or are these leagues commonly hacked? Hillock was dead by the time I got to him and I ran straight down the beach with just my weapon!
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
"
Ziggsrpg wrote:
Is it just me or are these leagues commonly hacked? Hillock was dead by the time I got to him and I ran straight down the beach with just my weapon!

never heard of anything like that before. I'd suggest reporting it to support@grindinggear.com for investigation.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info